Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Luxury Vintage and Estate Red Wine and Cheese Tasting for TwoCode: PWCOTV SP1 9 month validity London - St James's 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Luxury Vintage and Estate Red Wine and Cheese Tasting for Two
Add to Basket
Indulge your senses with a Luxury Vintage and Estate Red Wine and Cheese Tasting for Two.
The perfect experience for a pair of wine enthusiasts, sit back and celebrate the finer things in life in a five-star location in London. Sample some of the most exclusive red wines in the world, including Saint Emilion Grand Cru, Chateauneuf du Pape, Cotes de Beaune Burgundy, Vintage Barolo and an exclusive fourteen-year-old Vintage Carinena Gran Reserva. The two of you will each enjoy seven generous 50ml samples, each paired with a carefully selected fine cheese.
In this masterclass you will learn the systematic approach to wine tasting as you’re talked through your tasting by Wine Cottage’s resident expert Kam Zadeh. Once a wine instructor for five-star airline Qatar Airways, Kam is a renowned wine connoisseur who’ll make sure you leave knowing what’s what.
- The chance to sample seven exclusive vintage and estate red wines
- Rare vintage wines such as Bordeaux and a twelve year old Carinenea Gran Reserva
- Generous 50ml samples of each, with a carefully paired cheese to complement the tasting
- A lesson in wine-tasting with renowned wine connoisseur Kam Zadeh
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Grab a friend and head to Wine Cottage’s iconic 8 Northumberland venue in the heart of London, where you’ll be spending an evening surrounded by splendour as you indulge your senses with some of the most exclusive wines in the world.
You’ll enjoy seven generous samples of wines such as Chateauneuf du Pape, Vintage Bordeaux and a twelve-year-old Vintage Carinena Gran Reserva. Each will be paired with a carefully selected cheese, and you’ll have renowned wine connoisseur Kam Zadeh on hand, who’ll be talking you through it all glass by glass.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience is not suitable for those with an alcohol, nut, or dairy intolerance
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on Saturdays at 17.30 to 19.00 and 20.30 to 22.00. Excluded dates may apply.
We recommend you book at least four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - St James's
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Luxury Wine, Champagne and Port Tasting paired with Cheese and TrufflesSave 50% £160.00 £79.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00
- Couples Collection£99.00
- Theatrical Cocktail Experience for Two at Alcotraz, The Prison Cocktail Bar£70.00