Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Luxury Spa Day with Two Treatments and Afternoon Tea for Two at The Quay Hotel & SpaCode: PQHSL2 9 month validity Wales - Conwy 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Luxury Spa Day with Two Treatments and Afternoon Tea for Two at The Quay Hotel & Spa
Add to Basket
Ready to relax? Grab a friend and head to The Quay Hotel and Spa for a Luxury Spa Day, where you can each enjoy two pampering treatments and a delicious afternoon tea. You’ll have full use of the spa, including hydrotherapy and swimming pools, sauna and steam room.
You can choose two 25 minute treatments each to create your own bespoke spa day, and when you’re feeling peckish, you can tuck into an array of sweet and savoury delights at the hotel’s exclusive Dory Lounge – the perfect way to top off some much-needed R&R.
- Treat yourselves to an indulgent spa day for two at The Quay Hotel and Spa
- Enjoy full use of the spa facilities throughout the day
- Relax with two 25 minute pampering treatments of your choice each:
Lift and firm eye treatment
Shoulder, neck and scalp massage
Salt and oil scrub
Invigorating foot treatment
- Robe, slippers and towels provided
- Tuck into a delicious afternoon tea in the Dory Lounge
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the spa, you’ll have a brief consultation, where your spa therapists will help you choose the best pampering treatments to suit your needs. You’ll then be provided with towels, robes and slippers, before enjoying full use of the spa facilities.
You’ll each get to unwind with two 25 minute treatments of your choice, and when you’re ready, you can head over to the spa’s ambient Dory Lounge for a delicious afternoon tea filled with sweet and savoury delights.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- Treatments may not be suitable for pregnant women in their first trimester
- Any health issues or concerns must be mentioned to the team who reserve the right to not carry out the treatments. A doctor’s note for any health issues is also beneficial
- A lift is available up to the first floor treatment rooms for any guests who require it
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience will be available 7 days a week for the duration of the agreement. The spa is open from 10.00 to 18.00 to book the treatments in for. Time slots are subject to availability. The spa is closed Christmas day, Boxing day and New Year's day.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow a minimum of 3 hours including afternoon tea.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Wales - Conwy
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.