Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Luxury Blow-Dry at Award-Winning HOB SalonsCode: PHOBBD 23 locations 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Luxury Blow-Dry at Award-Winning HOB Salons
Add to Basket
Treat yourself to a Luxury Blow-Dry at Award-Winning HOB Salons, perfect for an occasion or just putting that extra spring in your step. You’ll be able to have a detailed consultation with your stylist as you relax with your choice of hot or cold refreshments. Once you’ve decided on your chosen style, you can unwind with a relaxing head massage as your hair is washed with professional shampoo and conditioner.
Sit back as your stylist gets to work applying an intensive treatment to your hair, chosen specially for your hair’s individual needs. Back in the salon chair, your stylist will expertly blow-dry your hair into your chosen style, whilst you relax with unlimited refreshments. You’ll also get insider tips and tricks of the trade on achieving great results in the future. Step out feeling like the best version of yourself.
- Luxury blow-dry with a stylist at one of the multi-award winning HOB Salons locations
- Full consultation to decide on your chosen style
- Hair wash with professional shampoo and conditioner plus a relaxing head massage
- Intensive treatment applied to make hair smoother, fuller, stronger or softer depending on desired results
- Unlimited hot and cold refreshments
- Get insider tips and tricks of the trade
- Choice of 23 salon locations in London, Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and Essex
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Your experience will start with a full consultation with your stylist about your hair’s needs and the style you’d like. You’ll then get to unwind with a head massage as your hair is washed with professional shampoo and conditioner, then applied with a special intensive treatment to achieve maximum results.
Back in the salon chair, your stylist will get to work blow-drying your hair to achieve your chosen style, whilst you enjoy unlimited refreshments and learn the secrets of the trade.
- This experience is open to anyone of any age
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- You are welcome to bring anyone who wishes to accompany you for your experience. They will be seated in the salon waiting area and offered refreshments
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available seven days a week January to November, Sunday to Friday in December, subject to availability, depending on location. Times available will vary according to the opening hours of your chosen salon but can include evenings and Sundays.
No appointments are available on Saturdays during December. Other excluded dates may apply.
Please note HOB Salons may be unable to fulfil some requests based on the suitability of the service booked for the length, texture or condition of the hair. For further details please contact HOB Salons.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 40 minutes to 1 hour for the full experience depending on the length of hair and your chosen style.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
23 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (8)
- London - West Hampstead
- London - Southgate
- London - Baker Street
- London - Mill Hill
- London - Temple Fortune
- London - Belsize Park
- London - Camden Lock
- London - Whetstone
- South East (6)
- London - Ruislip
- Buckinghamshire - Amersham
- Buckinghamshire - Gerrards Cross
- London - Hatch End
- London - Northwood
- London - Stanmore
- East of England (9)
- Hertfordshire - St Albans
- London - Rickmansworth
- Hertfordshire - Borehamwood
- Essex - Epping
- Essex - Loughton
- Hertfordshire - Barnet
- Hertfordshire - Bushey Heath
- Hertfordshire - Potters Bar
- Hertfordshire - Radlett