Previous Page Breadcrumbs
London's Highest Cocktail Masterclass for Two at The View from The ShardCode: PVSHCM 9 month validity London - London Bridge 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
London's Highest Cocktail Masterclass for Two at The View from The Shard
Add to Basket
Discover the art of mixology amongst the city’s most spectacular views, with London’s Highest Cocktail Masterclass at The View from The Shard.
Everything about this experience is designed to make you feel truly special. You’ll be met on arrival by your own personal host, who’ll take you through fast-track entry and up to Level 68, where you’ll take your seats in the exclusive Skylounge on level 68. Get ready to kick your cocktail enthusiasm up to the next level: learn what it takes to become a top mixologist as you create three delicious cocktails each.
You’ll receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of your 60-minute class. Afterwards, you’re free to enjoy the views at your leisure. Feeling brave? Head up to Level 72 and experience the city panorama from the open-top viewing platform; at 800ft, you’ll feel free as a bird. If you’re looking for a taste of the high life, this one’s for you.
- London’s highest cocktail masterclass for two at The View from The Shard
- Fast track entry, and meet-and-greet from a personal host on arrival
- Seats in the exclusive Skylounge on Level 68 of The Shard
- Discover the art of cocktail making in a maximum 10-person group
- Make three cocktails each
- Certificate of completion
- Unlimited time to enjoy the views afterwards from the top of The Shard
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at The Shard you’ll be greeted by your own personal host, who will take you through fast-track entry and up to Level 68, where you’ll take your seats in the exclusive VSkylounge with the rest of the group, ready for your class to commence.
Discover what it takes to become a pro mixologist with this exclusive masterclass. You’ll learn all about the art of cocktail making from your hosts, whilst creating three cocktails each a. Once finished, you’ll both receive a certificate of completion; you’re then free to enjoy the panoramic views at your leisure, with access to The Shard’s iconic open-top viewing platform on Level 72. It’s the perfect way to round off a fantastic experience.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- ID will be required
- There is disabled access to The View - please check for full details at the time of booking
- Maximum group size: 10
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your experience must be booked and taken before the expiry date on your voucher.
The experience is available most Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend that bookings are made ASAP due to the popularity of the experience. For Saturdays, due to demand, you may need to book at least 12 weeks in advance.
The voucher has a voucher serial number and a PIN which needs to be quoted when booking. Your e-ticket, which will be sent as confirmation of your booking, will include the 16 digit confirmation number to gain access into the attraction or The View from The Shard ticket.
The experience lasts approximately 1 hour followed by access to the view, allowing ample time for you to relax and enjoy the city skyline at your leisure as there is no time restriction on your visit.
Please be aware that all sessions require a minimum of 8 people for the experience to go ahead. Should numbers fall below this prior to the date, we will contact you to discuss moving your experience date.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - London Bridge
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00
- London's Highest Gin Masterclass for Two at The View from The Shard£99.00
- The View from The Shard - Two AdultsSave 29% £64.00 £45.00
- Cocktails for Two at London's Iconic Gherkin£36.00
- Theatrical Cocktail Experience for Two at Alcotraz, The Prison Cocktail Bar£70.00