Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
London South Bank Photography Tour
Add to Basket
Photograph one of the capital’s most buzzing and vibrant areas, with a London South Bank Photography Tour for one. Led by an expert Fine Art photographer with extensive teaching experience, you’ll learn how to get the most out of your camera as you capture street entertainers, musicians, market stalls, iconic landmarks and outstanding river views.
Teaching is geared towards the camera you own, and is suitable for all skill levels. This is an exceptionally scenic tour, fuelling your passion for photography as you unlock stunning viewpoints and the power of your own camera.
- London South Bank Photography tour for one
- Expert Fine Art photographer with extensive teaching experience
- Technical and creative guidance geared towards your camera
- Stunning surroundings to photograph
- Suitable for all skill levels and digital cameras
- Small groups allowing for plenty of one-to-one guidance
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your pre-arranged meeting point, you’ll meet the rest of your small group and your expert tutor, a Fine Art photographer with extensive knowledge of various cameras, ensuring you’ll get the most out of your experience.
Marvel at the historic architecture, stunning structures and vibrant culture of the South Bank as you explore the travel-free zone; you’ll learn about shutter speed, depth of field, lens choice, composition and framing, as well as much more. A fantastic chance to get the most out of your camera.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Participants need minimum fitness levels and most adults can participate. There is a moderate amount of walking at a leisurely pace
- Wheelchair users and those with physical disabilities should be advised that not all pavement surfaces are smooth
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on selected Saturdays, excluding Christmas and New Year holidays. Other exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book one to four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 4 hours for the full experience, starting at 10.30.
There is a short working break for light refreshments (at your expense) and to review progress.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.