Previous Page Breadcrumbs
London Parks and Palaces Electric Bike Tour for TwoCode: PEBTPP 9 month validity London - Waterloo 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
London Parks and Palaces Electric Bike Tour for Two
Add to Basket
See the sights of the capital from a unique two-wheeled perspective with this Royal Parks and Palaces Electric Bike Tour of London for Two.
Hopping on an electric bike takes the strain out of pedalling and gives you a comfortable, easy and enjoyable ride through London’s parks and backstreets. Setting out on your journey from Waterloo, you’ll see some of London’s most famous locations, including the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Kensington Palace, the exquisite Princess Diana Memorial and many more. On this three-hour round trip, you'll discover a taste of the capital’s rich history along the way.
From the glamorous West End to the Horse Guards Parade, exploring London has never been this informative or fun.
- Tour London by bike, with an electric motor to take out the strain of pedalling
- Follow an experienced guide and learn about all of the sights you’ll pass on the day
- See the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, Buckingham and Kensington Palaces and more
- Includes electric bike and helmet hire
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the bike tour visitor centre in Waterloo, you’ll sign in and meet your guide before grabbing your helmet and bike for the morning. From there you’ll be led out and around town on a 3 hour round trip, taking in sights and tales from the Houses of Parliament to the Princess Diana Memorial and beyond.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 14 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- You will be required to sign a disclaimer (accompanying adult will be required to sign on behalf of under 18s)
- Participants must be reasonably fit and be competently able to ride a bicycle
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The tours run daily from May to December.
We recommend you book at least 4 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 3 hours. Tours finish in Waterloo at approximately 12.45.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Waterloo
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.