Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Learn the Art of the Chocolatier for Two with Chocolate CraftCode: PCCAC2 9 month validity Hampshire - Alresford 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Learn the Art of the Chocolatier for Two with Chocolate Craft
Add to Basket
Discover the joys of piping, shaping and tasting your very own hand-crafted chocolates with this Learn the Art of the Chocolatier for Two with Chocolate Craft, Hampshire.
There’s something sweet in the air, with most of it wafting out of the doors of Chocolate Craft as visitors get busy working with both the professional chocolatiers and the sweet ingredients at hand. You’ll join them and try making your own chocolates by moulding, decorating and piping, until you’ve got a spread of cocoa-based works of art.
You’ll also get to decorate your own chocolate lolly, with the best decoration winning a prize. Wrap all your chocolates up, and head home with loads of delicious newfound knowledge and treats to match.
- A Saturday chocolate-making session in Hampshire with the experts at Chocolate Craft
- Bring a friend for 2 hours 30 minutes of tasting, crafting and decorating of your very own delicious chocs
- Unlimited refreshments throughout the session
- A chocolate lolly decorating competition with a prize for the winner
- Take home a minimum of 21 hand-made chocolates each. And a chocolate lolly
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Chocolate Craft you’ll sign in and start with a welcome briefing, refreshments and a crafting demonstration from a professional chocolatier. Next, you’ll make a ganache and pipe it into a mould before learning how to decorate your chocs once they’re chilled. You’ll test your piping skills on a chocolate lolly, with a prize for the finest chocol-art. Then, after a quick re-chill of the chocolates, you’ll get to pop them out and see your work before getting down to decorating them. You’ll take home a minimum of 21 chocolates per person, with a chocolate lolly each, in a beautifully packaged box.
Refreshments are provided throughout.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Hampshire - Alresford
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Original Chocolate Making Workshop for TwoSave 33% £98.00 £65.00
- Couples Collection£99.00
- Taste and Make Your Own Amazing Chocolate for Two with Melt Notting Hill, London£80.00
- Luxury Chocolate Making Workshop for Two Including BubblySave 50% £160.00 £80.00
- Relaxing Pamper Day with Three Treatments for Two at Bannatyne Health ClubsSave 53% £212.00 £99.00