Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Learn How to be a Barista at Out of Office Coffee HouseCode: POOCCB 9 month validity 3 locations 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Learn How to be a Barista at Out of Office Coffee House
Add to Basket
Discover the art of brewing, and discover life as a barista with this fantastic experience for coffee-lovers everywhere at Out of Office Coffee House.
Let your curiosity be piqued as you’re given the opportunity to get hands-on with state-of-the-art, professional coffee-making equipment. You’ll dispel myths and break down barriers surrounding the supposed magical skills of the barista, all whilst covering how to dial in espresso and pull delicious shots. You’ll learn how to steam milk to be glossy and velvety or plush and pillowy, and even cover the basics of the ever-elusive latte art! Head home with plenty of newfound skills, as well as a 250g bag of freshly roasted Workshop Coffee.
- Specialty coffee experience for one
- Get hands-on with professional equipment
- Learn about making espresso, milk frothing, latte art and more
- Enjoy a coffee and a cake on arrival, and coffees throughout
- Take home a 250g bag of freshly roasted Workshop Coffee
- 10% discount on any retail products
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival you’ll be welcomed with a hot drink and cake, before getting to grips with the art of coffee-making with the experts. You’ll be working with state-of-the-art equipment, learning how to dial in espresso, pull shots and even having a go at milk frothing and latte art.
You’ll enjoy various coffees throughout the experience, as well as 250g of freshly roasted Workshop Coffee to take home.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- The coffee shops have reasonable accessibility, however please mention when booking any physical disabilities so that they can cater for you on the day
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on selected dates outside of the coffee houses' normal opening hours.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
3 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South East (3)
- Buckinghamshire - Milton Keynes
- Buckinghamshire - Newport Pagnell
- Buckinghamshire - Olney