Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Latin American Street Food Workshop for Two at Ann's Smart School of CookeryCode: PTSSLA SP1 9 month validity London - Canary Wharf 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Latin American Street Food Workshop for Two at Ann's Smart School of Cookery
Add to Basket
Grab a fellow foodie to be schooled in style with this Latin American Street Food Workshop for Two at Ann's Smart School of Cookery.
Headed up by former Masterchef contestant Ann Hood, Ann's Smart School boasts some of the finest professional chefs around, so you’ll be in safe hands as you get to work creating authentic Latin American street food from prep to service. You’ll be cooking up the likes of mushroom quesadillas, Venezuelan arepas, and Columbian patacones, depending on what the chef decides on the day.
You’ll be let in on plenty of tips and tricks of the trade along the way, so you can come away ready to recreate delicious dishes time and time again in your own home.
- Latin American Street Food Workshop for Two at Ann's Smart School of Cookery
- 2 hour class with a professional chef
- Learn authentic recipes from the likes of Venezuela and Columbia
- Learn tips and tricks of the trade from professional chefs
- Canary Wharf location
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Ann's Smart School of Cookery, you’ll be welcomed by the chef taking your class and meet the rest of your classmates before getting to work. You’ll be learning the art of creating delicious street food from Latin America, with authentic dishes from the likes of Venezuela and Columbia.
Your expert tutor will let you in on useful tricks to recreate the magic back at home.
All menus are samples and will be as advertised on the timetable for the day chosen. All classes will be a mix of demonstrations as well as participating in small groups with a chef to ensure maximum knowledge is gained.
- Minimum age: 18
- The supplier regrets that a nut-free environment cannot be guaranteed in all situations
- Please advise of any allergies at the time of booking. A list of allergens is provided on the booking form. Therefore, it is essential that you make the supplier aware at the time of booking, so that you can be catered for. Last minute notifications may not be possible
- You will be asked to ensure you wash your hands prior to preparing food. Gloves are provided if handling poultry. Please note on the booking form if you have any latex allergies
- Please note: vouchers cannot be used for private hen/stag or any other private event
- Spectators are not permitted
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date.
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
There will be a maximum of 20 participants in each group.
Timetables are published eight weeks in advance. Therefore, we recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Canary Wharf
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.