Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo vs Ferrari 458 Challenge Race Car ExperienceCode: PDLLVF SP1 9 month validity Hertfordshire - Hemel Hempstead 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo vs Ferrari 458 Challenge Race Car Experience
Add to Basket
Immerse yourself in supercar luxury with eight laps in a Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo, followed by eight laps in a Ferrari 458 Challenge.
Like all Lamborghinis, the Huracán Super Trofeo doesn’t cut corners when it comes to style, performance and epic speed. Experience it at its finest with eight laps round the track with 1:1 tuition, before following it up with a drive in a Ferrari 458 Challenge. With a spider web roll-cage, slick tyres and uprated race suspension, it’s an aerodynamic masterpiece that’s placed itself firmly in the world-class category.
With 16 total laps of adrenaline-fuelled, speed and seamless performance, it’s up to you which one wins your vote for best supercar!
- 30-minute introductory brief
- Four sighting laps, including a high-speed passenger lap in an Evo X, Impreza Sti, or BMW M3
- Eight laps in a Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo
- Eight laps in a Ferrari 458 Challenge
- 1:1 tuition from the motorsport instruction team throughout
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll begin with a 30-minute introductory briefing, covering racing lines, throttle and braking technique, and track day safety etiquette.
Get a feel for the track with four sighting laps, including a hair-raising passenger lap in a track-prepared sports saloon car, before putting pedal to metal with 8 laps each in a Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo and a Ferrari 458 Challenge. An unforgettable day out for motor enthusiasts and speed freaks everywhere.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Maximum age: 80
- Mimimum height: 4ft 8in
- Maximum height: 6ft 2in
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- You must hold a full, manual driving licence. You must present your licence on the day of your experience; photocopies will not be accepted
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- Please note this vehicle may not be suitable for those with impaired hearing, due to the nature of driver instruction required. Please get in touch with us before booking your experience
- All drivers need to be in reasonable health
- Glasses must be worn in required
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Spectators are welcome. All children must be accompanied by a non-participating adult
- No pets are allowed on site (except for guide dogs)
- Race tracks can be noisy and so may not be suitable for small children
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
The experience is available on selected Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Exclusion may apply.
If you wish to book a Saturday there will be a £39 fee payable when making your booking. Upgrades are subject to availability.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Hertfordshire - Hemel Hempstead
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.