Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo Race Car Driving ExperienceCode: PDLLH1 SP1 12 month validity Hertfordshire - Hemel Hempstead 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo Race Car Driving Experience
Add to Basket
It's time to step into the fast lane! Buckle up for supersize thrills in a motoring masterpiece, with this Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo Race Car Driving Experience for one.
Notorious for wild styling, Lamborghini don’t cut corners when it comes to their motors. Combining functionality and style in a refined mix of geometric shapes, the newest addition to their fleet is all about performance, ease of use and epic speed. You’ll begin with three sighting laps in a top-of-the-range motor, followed by a high-speed passenger ride in a sports saloon car.
Feeling suitably revved up, it’ll be time to get behind the wheel for 10 driving laps in your Lamborghini. A motorhead’s dream, this one will leave you buzzing long after it’s over.
- Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo Race Car Driving Experience for one
- Three sighting laps in an Evo X, an M3 or a Subaru STI
- High-speed passenger ride in a sports saloon with a professional
- 10 driving laps in a Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo
- One-to-one tuition from the motorsport instruction team
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Bovingdon Airfield, you’ll begin with a 30 minute safety briefing covering racing lines, throttle, braking technique and track day safety etiquette, before getting underway with your experience.
Get a feel of the track with three sighting laps in either an Evo X, an M3 or a Subaru STI, before a white-knuckle passenger ride with a professional in a sports saloon car. Adrenaline working its magic, you’ll then buckle up and put pedal to metal with 10 unforgettable driving laps in the Lamborghini Huracán Super Trofeo. A must for any motorheads.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Maximum age: 75
- Maximum height: 6ft 2in
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- You must hold a full, manual driving licence. You must present your licence on the day of your experience; photocopies will not be accepted
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- Please note this vehicle may not be suitable for those with impaired hearing, due to the nature of driver instruction required. Please get in touch with us before booking your experience
- All drivers need to be in reasonable health
- Glasses must be worn in required
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Spectators are welcome. All children must be accompanied by a non-participating adult
- No pets are allowed on site (except for guide dogs)
- Race tracks can be noisy and so may not be suitable for small children
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
The experience is available on selected Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Exclusion may apply.
If you wish to book a Saturday there will be a £39 fee payable when making your booking. Upgrades are subject to availability.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Hertfordshire - Hemel Hempstead
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- The McLaren MP4-12C GT3 Race Car Driving ExperienceSave 50% £199.00 £99.00
- Nissan 350Z Drifting ExperienceSave 49% £129.00 £65.00
- Ferrari 458 Challenge Race Car Driving ExperienceSave 50% £179.00 £89.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00