Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Gifts For Kids
Gifts For Kids
You’re always asking them to get out and enjoy some fresh air – now it’s time to get the kids excited about the outdoors!
We’ve got junior driving days, scuba diving, flying lessons, plenty of monkeying around in the trees at Go Ape and more, so there’s plenty of ways to entertain your youngsters and turn a casual interest into an out-and-out passion.
Specially tailored for children, these experiences are made to contain all the thrills of the grown-up version with the different needs of your little ones taken into consideration. From Supercar Thrills for teens who can’t wait to get behind the wheel to Segway riding for those who’d like a slightly calmer thrill, we’ve got experiences for kids of all ages and interests. They can meet animals, learn the arts of espionage, and even get behind the controls of a big yellow digger at Diggerland. If you’re wanting more of a family affair you can check out our Days Out and Tours section too, which has loads of family days out to big name attractions all over the country.
Junior Tree Top Adventure for Two with Go Ape
- Tree Top Junior for Two with the UK’s No.1 Forest Adventure
- Great for children over 3ft 4in (1 meter) in height
- Available selected Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays throughout the year
Family Thames Cruise Sightseeing River Red Rover Ticket
- Unlimited hop on, hop off travel for 24 hours
- Available seven days a week
- Valid for two adults and up to three children
ArcelorMittal Orbit Skyline Views for Two Adults and Two Children
- Entry for two adults and two children to the ArcelorMittal Orbit
- Enjoy amazing views of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and the London skyline
- Available all year round
Two Night Glamping Break at Langstone Manor, Dartmoor
- Enjoy a two night glamping break at Langstone Manor, Dartmoor
- Pod is thoughtfully equipped with heating, lighting and electrical socket, and sleeps up to four people
- 5* facilities on site