Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Junior Truck Driving Experience
Add to Basket
Jump in the cab for a totally unique driving experience as you take the controls of a 45ft articulated truck.
Following a full safety briefing and with expert tuition throughout, it’ll be time to experience the power of these iconic vehicles. Having gained a sense of the controls, you’ll head out for an unforgettable drive.
- Junior Truck Driving Experience for one
- Take to the track in an incredible 45ft articulated truck
- Full safety briefing and expert tuition
- 12 to 15 minutes driving in your vehicle
- Choice of locations
- Commemorative certificate upon completion
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen location, you’ll check in before taking part in a short safety briefing. Having run through all the details, it’ll be time to take to the controls of your day’s vehicle – a 45ft articulated truck. Your instructor will guide you every step of the way, to make sure you get the most out of your time at the controls.
At the end of your experience you’ll be presented with a commemorative certificate.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 12
- Maximum age: 17
- Guidelines are that you should be aged over 4ft 5in to be safe and comfortable to drive. Please check at the time of booking
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate. Viewing is available for spectators. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
Please check the validity of your voucher as it is essential that you book and take your experience before the expiry date.
This experience is available on selected weekdays from February to November.
Weekend upgrades are subject to a £20 upgrade payable when booking and subject to availability.
We recommend you book 4 to 6 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 3 hours for the full experience. Exact duration will vary according to the number of participants on the day.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
7 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.