Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Junior Thrilling Stunt Rides with Paul Swift's Stunt TeamCode: PPSJTS 9 month validity County Durham - Darlington 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Junior Thrilling Stunt Rides with Paul Swift's Stunt Team
Add to Basket
Experience the pure adrenaline of being a stunt driver’s passenger in a thrilling series of rides that’ll leave you buzzing long after they’re over, with these Junior Thrilling Stunt Rides with Paul Swift's Stunt Team
Your qualified drivers are all members of the UK’s leading stunt team. Hold on tight as they perform handbrake turns, handbrake parallel parking, J-turns and donuts – just like you’ve seen in the movies.
You’ll experience it all in five vehicles, including an epic Ford Mustang, a Stunt Taxi and a Fiesta ST. If you’re after some serious movie-style adrenaline, this one’s for you!
- Enjoy a thrilling series of stunt rides with members of the Paul Swift Stunt Team
- Hold on tight for classic stunts in a Mustang, a Stunt Taxi, a Fiesta ST and more
- Available for anyone over the age of 12 and under 17
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival you’ll receive a welcome briefing, before beginning by watching your instructor demonstrate some of the stunts you’ll experience, before sliding into the passenger seat of various cars, all revved up and ready for action!
Hold on tight as a qualified member of the Paul Swift Precision Driving Team performs stunt driving classics, just like the ones you’ve seen in the movies.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 12 (under 16s need parental/guardian consent)
- Maximum age: 16
- Guidelines are that you should be a minimum of 4ft to be safe and comfortable in the vehicle.
- Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate. Viewing is available for spectators. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available on selected weekends, March to November. Excluded dates may apply.
We recommend you book at least 6 to 8 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 45 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.