Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Junior Supercar Driving Thrill
Add to Basket
Buckle up for the ultimate driving experience with this Junior Supercar Driving Thrill for one. You’ll have your pick from the world’s top supercars, with Aston Martins, Audi R8s, BMW i8, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Nissan GTRs and Porsches all on offer.
In the hands of experienced driving day experts at a guaranteed quality venue, you’re sure of an amazing and unforgettable drive. Whichever venue and car you choose, you’ll get to enjoy a thrilling ten laps/10 minutes behind the wheel.
- Junior Supercar Driving Thrill for one
- Choice of supercars, including Aston Martin, Audi R8, BMW i8, Ferrari, Lamborghini and Porsche
- Ten laps/10 minutes driving time on a purpose-built track
- Professional instructor on hand to guide you throughout
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen venue you’ll check in at reception and then take part in a briefing on driving techniques and safety, ensuring that by the time you get behind the wheel you’re ready to go and put the pedal straight to the floor in all of your chosen vehicle, with the guidance of an expert instructor.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 11 (participants need parental/guardian consent)
- Maximum age: 16
- Guidelines are that you should be between 4ft 10in and 6ft 4in with a maximum weight of 17 stone to be safe and comfortable to drive. These may vary by venue, so please check at the time of booking.
- Participants should be in reasonable health
- Spectators are welcome
- Family, friends and children are welcome to spectate. Viewing is available for spectators. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
The experience is available on selected weekdays and weekends from February to November.
Some venues may have more limited availability than others - we recommend you book 10 to 12 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow upto 1 hour for the full experience. Exact duration will vary depending on the number of participants on the day.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
21 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- South West (4)
- Cornwall - Perranporth
- Dorset - Wareham
- Devon - Honiton
- Wiltshire - Chippenham
- South East (4)
- Oxfordshire - Abingdon
- Oxfordshire - Bicester
- Surrey - Cranleigh
- Oxfordshire - Chipping Norton
- East of England (1)
- Suffolk - Bury St Edmunds
- North West (1)
- Lancashire - Wigan
- Scotland (1)
- Scotland - Fife
- Wales (2)
- Wales - Monmouthshire
- Wales - Anglesey
- Yorkshire and Humber (2)
- North Yorkshire - York
- North Yorkshire - Elvington
- East Midlands (3)
- Leicestershire - Lutterworth
- Lincolnshire - Gainsborough
- Leicestershire - Loughborough
- West Midlands (3)
- Warwickshire - Kenilworth
- West Midlands - Birmingham
- Staffordshire - Seighford