Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Horse Riding on the Ashridge EstateCode: PAEHR1 9 month validity Hertfordshire - Berkhampstead 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Horse Riding on the Ashridge Estate
Add to Basket
Channel your inner Royal and take a journey through King Henry VIII’s hunting grounds on horseback. Whether you’re a complete novice or a seasoned rider, this fantastic Horse Riding Experience on the famed Ashridge Estate guarantees an unforgettable outing.
Your experienced guides will assess your riding ability before matching you with the right horse. Equipped with a safety helmet and back protectors, you’ll spend some time getting used to your horse, before embarking on a peaceful ride through this stunning National Trust Estate. Surrounded by picturesque scenery, you’ll be shown the best trails by your guide over your 1.5 hour ride. For idyllic views, an abundance of history and the simple joy of hacking – you couldn’t be better placed.
- Horse Riding on the Ashridge Estate
- Experience King Henry VIII’s hunting grounds on horseback
- 1.5 hour ride on a horse suited to your riding ability
- Safety helmet and back protectors provided
- Stunning National Trust surroundings
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Ashridge Estate, you’ll meet the expert guide who’ll be looking after you throughout your visit. They’ll assess your riding ability before matching you with the right horse. Spend some time getting used to your horse in the menage, before heading out to explore the stunning National Trust property, once King Henry the 8th’s hunting grounds. Your 1 hour 30 minutes ride will allow you plenty of time to absorb the history and beauty of your surroundings.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 4 (under 18's must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Maximum weight: 15 stone (95.25kg)
- All participants will need to sign an accident waiver and read a safety notice on arrival
- The experience is suitable for able and disabled riders; beginners, intermediate and advanced riders. Treks can be tailor made to suit the rider.
- Please mention when making your booking your level of experience and any disabilities you may have
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
The experience is available seven days a week, throughout the year, from 09.00 to 18.00. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.