Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Award winning British Chef, Gordon Ramsay, is the firey host of reality TV show Hell's Kitchen...yet his famous Michelin starred London eateries are more like a taste of heaven!
Experience the finest gourmet treat with a five course taster menu (with champagne of course) at your choice of fashionable venues including the opulent and romantic surroundings of Petrus or the contemporary Maze, with its fusion of french and Asian influences.
The View from The Shard and Three Course Lunch with Champagne at Gordon Ramsay's Savoy Grill for Two
- See London from the top of the iconic Shard
- Dine on a three-course lunch with Champagne at Gordon Ramsay’s Savoy Grill
- Available seven days a week
The View from The Shard and Three Course Meal at Gordon Ramsay's Union Street Café for Two
- See London from Level 72 of the iconic Shard
- Enjoy a three-course meal at Gordon Ramsay’s vibrant Union Street Café
- Available Monday to Saturday for lunch or weekdays for an early dinner
Guided Tour of Shakespeare's Globe Theatre with Meal at Gordon Ramsay's Union Street Café for Two
- Guided tour of the Globe and entry to the exhibition
- Three-course meal and a signature cocktail at Gordon Ramsay’s Union Street Café
- Available Monday to Saturday