Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Glimpse of London Helicopter Tour for One
Add to Basket
Jump aboard a helicopter with this exciting tour that lets you see the wonderfully iconic London skyline. The flight does not take you over London, but from where you depart at one of three locations you will have a glimpse of the stunning city.
Take your flight from a choice of North Weald, Woking or Redhill with routes offering different, yet equally breathtaking, views. After a safety briefing you will be strapped in and start your ascent. Your flight will last 12 to 15 minutes in which time you will see rural England gradually build up to the amazing skyline of London. See if you can spot any famous landmarks on your journey. When you come back to solid ground you will be given a £5 voucher towards a lunch from the airfield café or restaurant. A brilliant way to wrap up your experience as you relive the highlights over a bite to eat.
- Safety briefing
- 12 to15 minute helicopter flight taking in the sights of the skyline of the City of London
- £5 voucher towards lunch
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
When you arrive at your chosen airfield at least 30 minutes before your pre-arranged flight time, you will receive a safety briefing from the ground handling crew. Shortly after you will board the helicopter and take over for a 12 to 15 minute journey.
During your trip you will head towards London where you can view the capital city on the skyline. Once you return you will enjoy lunch, with a £5 voucher towards the cost, in the airfield café or restaurant.
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 6 (under 12s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Maximum height: 6ft 6in
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- The above are only guidelines and may differ by location please check at the time of booking.
- You should not take part if you suffer from epilepsy, vertigo or are pregnant
- You should be in reasonable health, if you have any disability or illness that may prevent you from taking part then you must discuss this with the centre before booking
- Although spectators will not be able to accompany the voucher holder during their flight, family and friends will be able to view the take off and landing. Most venues have a cafe or viewing area
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, kindly note that you must have booked and taken your experience before your expiry date.
Flights take place on selected weekend dates, March to October.
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the whole experience. The flight itself will last 12 to 15 minutes.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.