Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Glasgow Beer Tasting Tour for TwoCode: PUKGB2 9 month validity City of Glasgow - Glasgow 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Glasgow Beer Tasting Tour for Two
Add to Basket
There’s a world of wonderful beer waiting to be discovered in Glasgow. Grab a fellow beer enthusiast and get ready to immerse yourselves with a Glasgow Beer Tasting Tour for Two. You’ll be walking, talking, tasting and learning as you wander through interesting locations with a knowledgeable guide.
Visiting at least three taprooms, the Shilling Brewery, Drygate Brewing Co., and West Beer Brewery, you’ll get to enjoy at least one drink at each. With your guide offering up little-known facts along the way, this is a great way to discover Glasgow in a whole new light – particularly if you’re a fan of a tipple or two.
- Glasgow beer tasting tour for two
- Discover the rich history of Glasgow’s microbreweries
- Visit at least three taprooms on a walking tour
- Sample at least one drink at each location
- Learn little-known facts from your knowledgeable guide
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Your tour will begin at Glasgow Central Station at 13.00, so make sure to arrive in plenty of time. The two of you, along with the rest of your group, will be led by your knowledgeable guide through a walking tour of some of Glasgow’s finest taprooms, all while learning about the rich history and beer styles of Glasgow microbreweries.
You’ll stop at a minimum of three taprooms, where you’ll get a behind-the-scenes look at what goes on, and sample at least one delicious drink at each. With tasting, talking, learning and walking all part of the package, this is a fantastic and unique way to explore central Glasgow whilst gaining an insight into its vibrant brewery scene.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- ID may be required at the venues
- This is a walking tour so be prepared to walk around 2 miles in total
- The route is wheelchair friendly, with accessible toilets at the venues. Drop curbs are used at all times
- Please mention, when booking, any support you may need with regards to accessibility/disability so that your needs can be accommodated
- Tour groups will not exceed 12 participants
- Groups are welcome but must be aware that other people may be on the tour with them so that the enjoyment of all guests is not adversely affected
- This is an educational experience where the focus is on quality beers rather than a ‘pub
crawl’. The tour guides and venues reserve the right to refuse entry to any participants due to intoxication or inappropriate behaviour
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The tour takes place on selected Saturdays at 13.00 throughout the year, usually once per month.
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 4 hours in total for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
City of Glasgow - Glasgow
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.