Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Gin Tasting with Sharing Dishes for Two at the 4* Rubens at the Palace Hotel, LondonCode: PGTRH2 9 month validity London - Central London 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Gin Tasting with Sharing Dishes for Two at the 4* Rubens at the Palace Hotel, London
Add to Basket
Grab a friend and head to London for a taste of royalty just a stone’s throw from Buckingham Palace, with this Gin Tasting with Sharing Dishes for Two at the 4* Rubens at the Palace Hotel, London.
Since the 1700s, the Palace Hotel has played home to debutantes, Royals and footmen alike, so there’s plenty of history to soak in while you enjoy the surroundings of the New York Bar or the Palace Lounge. With Buckingham Palace so close there’s sure to be something of a Royal air as you take your seats, when the resident mixologists will take you through an innovative gin and tonic tour featuring three tasting opportunities, loads of gins and complementary tonic pairings.
You’ll be able to pick four sharing dishes, meaning you can fill up on pulled pork Cornish pasties, smoked salmon and caviar with toasted sourdough bread, coronation chicken sausage rolls and more.
- A session of gin, tonic, touring and tasting at the elegant Rubens at the Palace
- Situated a stone’s throw from the Palace with over 300 years of history
- Enjoy three tasting sessions across your gin and tonic tour
- Pair your drinks with four sharing dishes featuring tasty nibbles like lamb keema samosas, cheese and bacon sliders, short rib nuggets and more
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Rubens at the Palace, make your way to the New York Bar or the Palace Lounge where you’ll present your voucher and be met by a member of staff and shown to your seats.
After meeting your mixologist for the day, you’ll both be taking on a gin journey through all sorts of flavours and distillations along with three tasting sessions coupling spirits and tonics in tasty combination. After the session you’ll choose four sharing platters to enjoy between you.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- There are steps up to the hotel which may make it difficult for wheelchair users to enter but there is a ramp access alongside the entrance. Please ask more details from the hotel when making your booking
- Please note: a discretionary service charge of 12.5% will be added to your bill
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available seven days a week from 17.00 to 22.00
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
The gin tour lasts approximately 45 minutes, with sharing dishes and drinks to follow. Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes to enjoy the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Central London
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.