Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Gin Tasting Experience with Canape Workshop for Two at The Smart School of CookeryCode: PTSSGW SP1 9 month validity 2 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Gin Tasting Experience with Canape Workshop for Two at The Smart School of Cookery
Add to Basket
Ah, gin. Is there anything more delightful than this fabled spirit? Only when it’s paired with canapés. Do it in style and grab a fellow spirit enthusiast for this Gin Tasting Experience with Canapé Workshop for Two at The Smart School of Cookery.
Headed up by former Masterchef contestant Ann Hood, you can rest assured Smart School boasts some of the best in the business when it comes to connoisseurs of food and drink. You’ll be in safe hands with the resident gin expert as you take a tasting journey through the ages, from the gin craze of the 1700s, through to today’s gin boom.
Follow it up with a one-hour canapé workshop, where you’ll learn tips and tricks from a professional chef to create savoury treats that go perfectly with your favourite drink. Cheers to that!
- Gin Tasting Experience for Two at The Smart School of Cookery
- Learn and taste your way through gin’s history with the resident gin expert
- One Hour Canapé Workshop for Two
- Learn tips and tricks on creating delicious canapés with a professional chef
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at The Smart School of Cookery, you’ll begin by meeting the resident gin expert and the fellow spirit-lovers who’ll be joining your class.
Taste your way through the ages as you learn all about gin’s ruinous history, from the 18th Century through to the present day.
Soak up the gin lust with a 1 hour canapé workshop, where you’ll be taught by a professional chef how to create delicious savoury bites to accompany your favourite drink.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The supplier regrets that a nut-free environment cannot be guaranteed in all situations
- Please advise of any allergies at the time of booking. A list of allergens is provided on the booking form. Therefore, it is essential that you make the supplier aware at the time of booking, so that you can be catered for. Last minute notifications may not be possible
- You will be asked to ensure you wash your hands prior to preparing food. Gloves are provided if handling poultry. Please note on the booking form if you have any latex allergies
- Please note: vouchers cannot be used for private hen/stag or any other private event
- Spectators are not permitted
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take your experience before this date.
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
There will be a maximum of 20 participants in each group.
Timetables are published eight weeks in advance. Therefore, we recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
You should allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.