Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Gin Masterclass and Botanical-Inspired Lunch for Two at Michelin Starred SimpsonsCode: PGBGM2 9 month validity West Midlands - Birmingham 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Gin Masterclass and Botanical-Inspired Lunch for Two at Michelin Starred Simpsons
Add to Basket
Immerse yourself in a gin-infused drinking and dining paradise, with a Gin Masterclass and Botanical-Inspired Lunch for Two at Michelin Starred Simpsons, Birmingham. Step into Gin Britannia, the ultimate artisan tasting and learning academy for gin enthusiasts. Enjoy a tour of the Simpsons kitchens before taking your place at a personal copper still and creating your own gin, all whilst enjoying a refreshing G&T.
Take your gin-tasting a step further with a delicious botanical-inspired Michelin star lunch. Three courses are yours to enjoy in the refined Simpsons dining room. After lunch, you’ll blend and sample your gin creations, before departing with your very own 70cl bottle, made from botanicals of your choice.
- Full day Gin Masterclass and Botanical-Inspired Lunch for Two
- Learn the process of gin-making in a relaxed and friendly setting
- Distill your own gin using your bespoke choice of botanicals
- Guided tour of the kitchens and grounds at Michelin-starred Simpsons
- Bottle and label your own 70cl gin to take home
- Enjoy a gin and tonic as you work
- Three-course botanical-inspired lunch at Simpsons
- Your unique blend stored and recorded for future purchases
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival you’ll be welcomed and served tea and coffee in the lounge, before enjoying a tour of the Simpsons kitchens. Head over to the fully equipped Eureka Kitchen, Simpsons’ signature cookery school. Here, you’ll be getting to grips with all things gin in a masterclass led by expert blender Chris Abbot. You’ll choose and weigh out your chosen botanicals, before creating your unique batch using your personal copper still. It’s thirsty work, so luckily you can sip on a G&T as you go.
Enjoy three courses of botanical-inspired fare from the Michelin star team at Simpsons, before enjoying refreshments in the lounge and heading back to your masterclass. Blend and sample your creation, before departing with your 70cl bottle to share. Your blend will even be recorded and stored for future orders, so you can re-purchase any time you wish.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 21
- Participants are advised to arrive by taxi as the day does involve sampling/drinking gin
- If participants do not want a gin and tonic then an alternative will be offered
- Unfortunately, anyone with a serious nut allergy will not be able to partake
- The class takes place upstairs in a culinary teaching kitchen and there is no access for people with disability or who cannot climb stairs
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available 10.00 to 16.00 on Thursdays and Fridays every week and every month except August. Further exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 6 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
West Midlands - Birmingham
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.