Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Gin Martini Masterclass for Two at The Cocktail Trading CompanyCode: PCTGM2 9 month validity London - Bethnal Green
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Gin Martini Masterclass for Two at The Cocktail Trading Company
Add to Basket
The beloved martini has been somewhat left in the shadows of late, and it’s high time it received the attention it deserves. This bespoke Gin Martini Masterclass for Two at The Cocktail Trading Company will get you up to speed with what’s what. Kick things off with a classic dry martini before a lesson in James Bond’s favourite cocktail.
Find out makes a martini great (as well as what doesn’t…) as you sample a variety of exclusive gin-based tipples – purely for research, of course. You’ll learn all about the importance of vermouth and gin proportions, as well as levels of seasoning, and how these all affect the outcome of the drink. After you’ve been adequately educated, you’ll have the chance to get behind the bar and knock up your own bespoke martini.
- Martini masterclass led by an industry expert
- Sample a range of unique vermouths and gins and discover which are to your tastes
- Use your favourites to create your own bespoke martini
- Located in London’s vibrant Brick Lane area
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You’ll begin your pre-booked masterclass with a classic dry martini to settle you in.
You’ll then get the low-down on all things concerning martini. You’ll be shown the effects of vermouths, gins, and seasoning in different proportions, so you can see how the drink differs in flavour. You’ll also have the chance to sample the variations. Once you’ve been educated, you’ll be able to pop behind the bar to whip up your own bespoke martini – and finish off the experience by drinking it, of course.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- Participants must be fit to consume alcohol, as there is no alcohol-free alternative
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available at selected times seven days a week. Exclusions may apply.
Start times include Monday to Friday from 16.00 to 18.00 and Saturday to Sunday from 14.00. Please enquire when making your booking, as these times are subject to availability.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Bethnal Green
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Cocktail Masterclass with Canapes for Two at the 5* May Fair Hotel£120.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00
- Champagne Tasting Experience for Two£138.00
- One Night Country Hotel Break with Dinner and The Bombay Sapphire Distillery Self Discovery Tour with Gin Cocktail for Two£251.00