Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Gin Lover's Masterclass with Tastings and Meal for TwoCode: PGLMT2 9 month validity 22 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Gin Lover's Masterclass with Tastings and Meal for Two
Add to Basket
Grab a friend and head to Brewhouse and Kitchen for this Gin Lover's Masterclass with Tastings and Meal for Two. With the guidance of a gin expert, you’ll learn all about the history of gin, and gain a fascinating insight into the distilling process.
You’ll be treated to five tastings from a wide range of unique gins, accompanied by Fever Tree tonics and a main course meal. Your guide will provide tasting notes, so you can fully appreciate the subtleties of each gin’s botanicals. To finish, you’ll each choose your favourite gin and enjoy a large G&T, perfectly-served in a Gin Goblet.
- Gin Lover’s Masterclass with Tastings for Two
- Discover gin’s past and the distillery process from a gin expert
- Taste five unique gins and learn about each, accompanied by Fever Tree tonic and nibbles
- Choice of main courses from the Academy menu
- Choose your favourite gin and enjoy a large G&T to finish
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival you’ll meet your fellow gin connoisseurs before embarking on your masterclass. Under the guidance of a gin expert, the two of you will discover the origins and history of gin and learn about the distilling process, before enjoying five delicious gin tastings, accompanied by Fever Tree tonics and nibbles.
You'll enjoy a main course meal each fron the Academy menu including really meaty or vegan burgers, Chickpea and lentil Dhal and Legend Lager Battered Cod and Chips.
To top things off, you can each choose your favourite gin, which will be used to create a large, perfectly served G&T just for you. Gin Goblets are available to purchase for £5 each.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on Saturdays at 14.00 and 17.00, plus one additional evening during the week. Excluded dates may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
22 locations across the UK
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- London (3)
- London - Islington
- London - Highbury
- London - Hoxton
- South West (7)
- Dorset - Dorchester
- Dorset - Poole
- Avon - Bristol
- Gloucestershire - Gloucester Quays
- Dorset - Southbourne
- Gloucestershire - Cheltenham
- Dorset - Bournemouth
- South East (5)
- Hampshire - Portsmouth
- Hampshire - Southampton
- Buckinghamshire - Milton Keynes
- West Sussex - Horsham
- Hampshire - Southsea
- East of England (1)
- Bedfordshire - Bedford
- North West (2)
- Cheshire - Wilmslow
- Cheshire - Chester
- Wales (1)
- Wales - Cardiff
- East Midlands (1)
- Nottinghamshire - Nottingham
- West Midlands (2)
- West Midlands - Sutton Coldfield
- Staffordshire - Lichfield
- City of London Gin Distillery Tour and Tastings for Two£50.00
- London's Highest Gin Masterclass for Two at The View from The Shard£99.00
- Sipsmith Gin Distillery Tour and Tasting for Two£50.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00
- Pamper Day with Treatment and Light Lunch for Two at Bannatyne Health ClubsSave 47% £131.80 £69.00