Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Gin Afternoon Tea with Cookery Demonstration for Two at Ann's Smart School of CookeryCode: PTSSGT 9 month validity 2 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Gin Afternoon Tea with Cookery Demonstration for Two at Ann's Smart School of Cookery
Add to Basket
Enjoy a time-honoured tradition whilst watching a professional chef in action, at this Gin Afternoon Tea with Cookery Demonstration for Two at Ann's Smart School of Cookery.
You and a lucky friend can tuck into a delightful afternoon tea as you watch one of the talented chefs get to work creating desserts and awe-inspiring sugar art in a light-hearted demo. You’re more than welcome to join in, and taste the finished product!
Kick things off with a traditional tea or cafetiere coffee on arrival, before enjoying savoury treats such as home smoked trout paté on crispy crostini, home baked ham sandwiches. Rest assured that your sweet tooth will be catered to with a delicious selection of sweet canapés and Danish pastries. Top off your experience in style with a sumptuous gin cocktail or mocktail.
- Gin afternoon tea for two at Ann's Smart School of Cookery, founded by a former Masterchef contestant
- Cookery demonstration by a talented chef
- Tuck into an array of delicious sweet and savoury delights
- Enjoy traditional and speciality tea or cafetiere coffee
- Gin cocktail or mocktail each
- Free 30 day trial of Ann's online cookery school - details will be available when you activate your voucher
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival you can start with a traditional tea or cafetiere coffee.
Whilst you tuck into a delicious spread of sweet and savoury delights, you’ll enjoy a light-hearted demo from one of the skilled chefs – watch as they create awe-inspiring desserts and sugar art, and offer you tips and techniques. You can join in on the fun, and even have a taste of the finished product.
With a light-hearted atmosphere, delicious food and tricks of the trade, it’s an ideal afternoon for anyone wanting afternoon tea with a twist. Enjoy a delicious gin cocktail or mocktail to complement your food.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- The supplier regrets that a nut-free environment cannot be guaranteed in all situations
- Please advise of any allergies at the time of booking. A list of allergens is provided on the booking form. Therefore, it is essential that you make the supplier aware at the time of booking, so that you can be catered for. Last minute notifications may not be possible
- You will be asked to ensure you wash your hands prior to preparing food. Gloves are provided if handling poultry. Please note on the booking form if you have any latex allergies
- Please note: vouchers cannot be used for private hen/stag or any other private event
- Spectators are not permitted
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year.
Timetables are published eight weeks in advance. Therefore we recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
There will be a maximum of 20 participants in each group.
You should allow approximately 1 hour for the whole experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
- Introductory Cookery Masterclass at Ann's Smart School of Cookery for TwoSave 60% £199.00 £79.00
- Smoke and Spice Cooking Class for Two at Ann's Smart School of CookerySave 50% £198.00 £99.00
- Chef Skills Masterclass and Create a Four Course Menu at Ann's Smart School of CookerySave 56% £249.00 £109.00