Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Gin Afternoon Tea for Two at the Luxury 5* Lowry Hotel, ManchesterCode: PLHGT2 9 month validity Greater Manchester - Manchester 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Gin Afternoon Tea for Two at the Luxury 5* Lowry Hotel, Manchester
Add to Basket
Enjoy the finer things in life with an extra special (slightly boozy) Gin Afternoon Tea for Two at the Luxury 5* Lowry Hotel, Manchester.
You and your guest will take your seats in the stylish surroundings of the hotel’s flagship River Restaurant. The Lowry Hotel serves up a quintessentially British treat with a contemporary twist. Having been recently recognized with an Excellence Award by The British Tea Guide, you’re sure of good things as you tuck into an array of finger sandwiches, scones with clotted cream and strawberry preserve, pastries and dainty fancies.
The Head Pastry Chef uses only the very best ingredients to keep each bite as fresh and delicious as the next. You can wash each moreish mouthful down with your choice of tea and infusions. The fun doesn’t end there however, as the whole experience is paired with a gin and tonic each chosen from a range of spirits and tonical mixers.
- Afternoon Tea at the 5* Lowry Hotel, Manchester
- Selection of sweet and savoury delights
- Choice of tea and infusions
- Served in the hotel’s River Restaurant
- A gin and tonic each from a range of spirit mixes
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Upon arrival at the 5* Lowry Hotel, you’ll be welcomed and shown through to The River Restaurant where you will take your pre-booked afternoon tea experience.
Once settled at your table, you’ll be served your delicious selection of sweet and savoury delights alongside your choice of tea or infusions and a crisp gin and tonic each.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Available seven days a week. Date restrictions may apply.
Monday to Saturday between 12.00 and 16.00 and Sunday between 14.00 and 16.00
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Greater Manchester - Manchester
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the Luxury 5* Lowry Hotel, Manchester£59.00
- Three Course Champagne Dinner for Two at the Luxury 5* Lowry Hotel, Manchester£59.95
- Spa Treat with Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the 5* Lowry Hotel, Manchester£210.00
- Spa Treat with Champagne Afternoon Tea at the 5* Lowry Hotel, Manchester£105.00
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for Two at the Luxury Greenway Hotel and Spa£62.00