Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Gentleman's Afternoon Tea for Two at the Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, EdinburghCode: PDALGT 9 month validity Scotland - Kirknewton 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Gentleman's Afternoon Tea for Two at the Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, Edinburgh
Add to Basket
Take an afternoon break in a manor house on the outskirts of Edinburgh and indulge whilst surrounded by baronial style and refined décor, with this Gentleman’s Afternoon Tea for Two at the Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, Edinburgh.
Sitting on 1000 acres of parkland, the Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club is filled with history, heritage and traditional charm. In the Douglas Lounge or Cocktail Bar, you’ll be served a twist on the traditional afternoon tea, made fresh with locally sourced ingredients.
Gourmet sausage rolls, mini pork pies and delicious Scottish cheese and chutney make for afternoon tea nibbles worth making a trip for, with your choice of craft beer or a single malt whisky making it a proper Scottish country club treat.
- A gentleman's afternoon tea for two at the 4* Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club
- Dine in cosy comfort in a Scottish baronial manor house, in the Douglas Lounge or Cocktail Bar
- Enjoy homemade sausage rolls, pork pies and Scottish cheese and chutneys
- Pair your food with your choice of craft beer or single malt whisky
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club just outside Edinburgh, you’ll be greeted by a member of staff when you check in and directed towards your pre-booked table in the Douglas Lounge or Cocktail Bar.
Once you’ve made your craft beer or malt whisky choices, you’ll be served your savoury selection of sausage rolls, pork pies and Scottish cheese and chutney.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available seven days a week from 14.00 to 17.00, subject to availability. Please be aware that during the summer months the availability may be limited.
We recommend you book at least two weeks in advance to ensure dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours to enjoy your afternoon tea.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Scotland - Kirknewton
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Afternoon Tea for Two at the Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, Edinburgh£34.00
- Spa Retreat and Afternoon Tea for TwoSave 50% £79.00 £39.00
- Round of Golf on the Championship East Course and Afternoon Tea for Two at the Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, Edinburgh£160.00
- Play Golf Like a Pro with Tuition, Round and Lunch for Two at the Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, Edinburgh£149.00
- Two Night Scottish Break with Dinner for Two at the 4* Dalmahoy Hotel & Country Club, Edinburgh£379.00