Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Fully Inclusive Neon Art Taster WorkshopCode: PNATF1 12 month validity West Yorkshire - Wakefield 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Fully Inclusive Neon Art Taster Workshop
Add to Basket
Make your own neon in this Fully Inclusive Neon Art Taster Workshop for one! One of the only neon workshops in Europe to teach members of the public, in this fantastic two-hour session you’ll learn all about what neon is, what it can be, and how to make it. See glowing examples of neon art explained and explore the neon library, expect mesmerising demonstrations of cutting, blowing, stretching, bending and fusing glass with flame, filling with gas and illuminating with electricity.
Channel your creativity and have a go yourself under expert tuition in the fully equipped workspace, before getting your piece ‘neonised’, along with a transformer/power supply, giving you a fully functioning neon light - ready to pick up one week later.
- Fully Inclusive Neon Art Taster Workshop for one
- Learn what neon is, what it can be, and how to make it
- See glowing examples of neon art explained
- Try your hand at creating your own in the fully equipped workspace, under expert guidance
- Pick up your finished neonised piece, including a transformer/power supply one week later
- Enjoy 20% off towards a One Day Intensive workshop
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Neon Workshops, you’ll meet the rest of your group. You’ll enjoy refreshments throughout as you learn all about what neon is, what it can be, and how to make it.
Having learnt tips and tricks from the experts, you can have a go at creating neon art for yourself. Your piece will be ‘neonised’, and ready to collect one week later.
- Minimum age: 14 (under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- There are a maximum of 9 participants per workshop session
- The workshop itself is accessible, but unfortunately the toilet facilities are not suitable for wheelchair users
- Finished pieces will be ready for collection one week after the workshop. You will receive an email once ready to arrange a convenient time. You are recommended to collect your neon where possible, alternatively shipping of your neon can be arranged at an additional cost of £12. Please note couriers do not insure glass, so neither can the supplier – they pack the glass carefully but sending by post would be at your own risk
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience takes place on selected Wednesday evenings (19.00 to 21.00) and Saturdays (10.00 to 12.00, 13.30 to 15.30 or 16.00 to 18.00) February to July and September to November. Exclusions include August, December and January.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.