Do you have what it takes to defeat the enemy?
Run, dodge and camouflage yourself amongst the scenery. It’s fun, safe and maybe a little bit scary.
This is the ultimate game of elimination and exhilaration and requires stealth and guts to overcome the opposition. You will be provided with the suitable protective gear, combat suit and gun, so get ready to let the battle commence. You will be assigned a team and sent out into the wilderness to play an exciting game of paintball. There will be a selection of paintball scenarios for you to test your skills and strategy. You will need to be resourceful and daring and work as part of a team to be triumphant.
Experience a combat situation with this high adrenaline sport. Hide in the undergrowth and storm the enemy from behind trees, just catch them before they catch you. Keep your eyes peeled and your finger on the trigger. This game will require the use of all your senses.
- Paintball park entry
- All equipment rental
- Semi-automatic paintball gun hire
- 8-10 paintball games per person
- 100 paintballs per person
- Hot lunch (at selected venues)
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
Upon arrival to the site you will be greeted by members of staff and given a disclaimer to sign. You will then receive your paintballing equipment and protective gear. You will gather with the other participants before being briefed about safety of the game and being divided into groups. There will be several scenarios, so don’t worry if you get hit straight away, there will be plenty more chances to take down the enemy.
You will receive a lunch break (some venues provide lunch but some do not) before going back out there to do it again
At the end the victors will be announced.
- Minimum age: 15 (Except Nottingham location - Minimum age: 16)
- This experience is not suitable for pregnant women or for people suffering from epilepsy, high blood pressure or heart problems
- Participants must have a reasonable level of fitness and will be required to sign an indemnity on the day
- Unfortunately, this experience is not suitable for those with disabilities
- Spectators are not permitted without a valid voucher
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Paintballing sessions run on most weekends and selected weekdays all year round.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Most sessions start at 9.00 and end around 16.00 although this may vary by location.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.