Get ready for the ultimate game of elimination and exhilaration with an action-packed day of paintballing.
Don your combat suit, draw your gas-powered semi-automatic weapon and get ready to dodge the enemy in a selection of paintball scenarios. This high-adrenaline combat sport requires strategy, leadership and teamwork, so you’ll need to be cunning, resourceful and daring to take out the opposition. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Hide in the undergrowth whilst seeking out the enemy from a safe spot, or take them by surprise by storming out from behind trees. Whatever your tactics, keep your eyes peeled and your finger on the trigger and try to catch them before they catch you!
- Paintball park entry
- All equipment rental
- Semi-automatic paintball gun hire
- 8-10 paintball games per person
- 100 paintballs per person
- Hot lunch (at selected venues)
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
Upon arrival at the site you will be greeted by members of staff and given a disclaimer to sign. You will then receive your paintballing equipment and protective gear. You will gather with the other participants before being briefed about safety of the game and being divided into groups.
There will be several scenarios, so don’t worry if you get hit straight away, there will be plenty more chances to take down the enemy. You will receive a lunch break (some venues provide lunch but some do not) before going back out there to do it again. At the end the winners will be announced.
- Minimum age: 15 (Except Nottingham location - Minimum age: 16)
- This experience is not suitable for pregnant women or for people suffering from epilepsy, high blood pressure or heart problems
- Participants must have a reasonable level of fitness and will be required to sign an indemnity on the day
- Unfortunately, this experience is not suitable for those with disabilities
- Spectators are not permitted without a valid voucher
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
Paintballing sessions run on most weekends and selected weekdays all year round.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Most sessions start at 9.00 and end around 16.00 although this may vary by location.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.