Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Full Day Off Road Motorcycle Experience for OneCode: POMRM1 9 month validity Wales - Powys 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Full Day Off Road Motorcycle Experience for One
Add to Basket
During this fantastic action packed full day off road experience, you will get the opportunity to ride various tracks and trails and enjoy stunning views of the beautiful Berwyn Mountains whilst riding the latest off-road bikes.
You will learn from a team of instructors who have years of experience coaching the most nervous of beginners through to skilled race competitors. These guys don't believe in sharing or standing around, so you will be kitted out in full protective gear before having use of the bike for the full day. Your instructors will keep a close eye on you, making sure you are progressing nicely and are comfortable on your bike as you learn the trails and find out what the bikes are really made of.
The morning session provides an opportunity to get to grips with the basics. There’s lots of coaching along the way with plenty of challenges designed to build your confidence. After lunch, it’s time to put your new-found skills to the test and enjoy more riding across the incredible venue.
- Hot drinks on arrival and during the day
- Sign on and kit allocation
- Safety briefing
- Introduction to your off-road bike
- Evaluation run with instruction
- Lead out onto the beautiful picturesque mountains where you will learn skills and techniques along the way
- Tuition from professional off-road instructors throughout the day
- Return to base and debrief
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
You will receive tuition from professional instructors to help you learn the skills that will see you riding confidently on the mountain trails
Lunch is not included, but there is an opportunity to purchase sandwiches from the New Inn on arrival. There is also a small tuck shop at the venue which stocks a selection of crisps, chocolate bars and cans of pop. After a break for lunch you will head back on to the tracks and trails where you will put your new found skills to the test before heading back to base at the end of the day.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Participants should be in reasonable physical health and able to sit astride a motorcycle.
- Minimum height: 5ft
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- Maximum waist size kit available: 44in
- Maximum shoe size: 13
- There is no requirement for a motorcycle licence as the experience takes place on private land
- No previous experience necessary but please mention if you have never ridden a motorcycle before at the time of booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year (Most Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays).
We recommend you book six to eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 6 hours for the full experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Wales - Powys
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.