Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Full Day Game of Thrones Filming Locations Tour with Giants Causeway for TwoCode: PCTBG2 9 month validity Northern Ireland - Belfast 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Full Day Game of Thrones Filming Locations Tour with Giants Causeway for Two
Add to Basket
Follow in the footsteps of the Starks, the Lannisters and all your favourite characters with this incredible full-day bus and walking tour of the Game of Thrones filming locations. You and a fellow fan will embark on a coastal adventure from Belfast, exploring the show’s most iconic locations. Visit the Dark Hedges, the ruins of Dunluce Castle, and the UNESCO World Heritage Site Giant’s Causeway, made up of 40,000 interlocking hexagonal stone columns. Travelling with the same company that transport the cast and crew, you'll feel fully immersed - even getting to use props including swords, cloaks and shields for photo opportunities.
You’ll make nine stops in total, with a break for lunch mid-way through your adventure. A must for any die-hard fan, this is a chance to become a true Maester of Game of Thrones knowledge as you journey across Westeros.
- Full Day Game of Thrones Filming Locations Tour with Giants Causeway for Two
- Travel with the official transport of the hit show
- Props provided - Cloaks, Shields, Swords to get you into the Game of Thrones mindset
- Visit nine iconic locations including Dark Hedges, Dunluce Castle, Ballintoy and more
- Discover the 8th Wonder of the World at Giant’s Causeway
- Follow in the footsteps of your favourite characters, with props provided and photo opportunities
- Learn about each location from your experienced guide
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll step aboard the official Game of Thrones transport before following in the footsteps of your favourite characters through some of the show’s most iconic locations, including the incredible Giant’s Causeway. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is the 8th Wonder of the World and boasts 40,000 interlocking hexagonal stone columns.
You’ll be provided with props to take photos, and your informative guide will give you the low-down at each location. Stop at Ballycastle for lunch and take a breather before continuing the adventure. Visiting nine locations in total, this incredible full-day tour will immerse you in the world of Game of Thrones like nothing else. Prepare to be amazed!
Please note there will be additional cost of £10 per person if they wish to cross the Carrick-a-Rede bridge, this is free to National Trust members.
- Minimum age: under 18s need to be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please note that as there will be walking involved in the tour it may not be suitable for those with mobility or health problems
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Tours are available seven days a week, from 09.00 (check-in at 08.45) to 18.30 depending on traffic. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book one to two weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow a 9 hours 30 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Northern Ireland - Belfast
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Game of Thrones Winterfell Tour for Two£100.00
- One Night 4* Belfast Break and Visit to The Titanic Experience for Two£197.00
- One Night Belfast City Break for Two at the Luxury 4* Grand Central Hotel£199.00
- One Night Belfast City Break with Dinner for Two at the Luxury 4* Grand Central Hotel£269.00