Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Full Day Cookery Class at The Vegetarian Society Cookery SchoolCode: PVEGF1 9 month validity Cheshire - Altrincham 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Full Day Cookery Class at The Vegetarian Society Cookery School
Add to Basket
Discover the wonders of plant-based food with a Full Day Cookery Class at The Vegetarian Society Cookery School for one. With a choice of nine fantastic workshops, you’ve got plenty to choose from.
You can explore veggie-based cuisine from the likes of Spain, the Carribean, Greece or Italy. If you’re just getting started in the world of plant-based food, check out workshops such as The Tofu Guru; or if you’re more of a sweet tooth, check out Vegan Baking Intro.
From deliciously simple dishes to dynamic cultural flavours, there’s a wealth of knowledge waiting to be discovered. With the guidance of experienced tutors, you’ll leave full of newfound knowledge on how to create delicious recipes at home.
- Choice of nine full-day cookery classes at The Vegetarian Society Cookery School
- Range of cuisines available, including Spanish, North African, Greek and Caribbean
- Guidance from experienced tutors in a relaxed setting
- Learn tips on how to emulate delicious recipes in your own home
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
You can take your pick of one of nine full-day cookery courses, before making a booking for one of the selected dates offered for each workshop.
On arrival at The Vegetarian Cookery School, you’ll meet your experienced tutor before getting underway, using only the finest, ethically-sourced ingredients to whip up dynamic new dishes.
With plenty of useful tips at hand, you’ll leave with a wealth of knowledge, as well as the confidence to emulate the dishes in your own home – perfect to kick-start healthy living, impress friends and family, or simply extend your repertoire.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- Any food allergies or special dietary requirements must be declared at time of booking or as soon as possible before the day of the course. If you only declare an allergy or special dietary requirement on the day of the course and this poses a health risk or cannot be accommodated, your place may be cancelled. In the event of this happening no refund or transfer will be offered
- The Vegetarian Society Cookery School reserve the right to refuse admission to any participant arriving on the day unfit to participate through alcohol, drugs and/or ill health. No refunds or transfers will be offer under these circumstances
- All food cooked will be suitable for vegetarians
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Courses run on selected dates (Monday to Friday only), subject to chosen course and availability.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 6 hours for the full experience
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Cheshire - Altrincham
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.