Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Full Day Class at Tan Rosie Caribbean Cookery SchoolCode: PTRFD1 9 month validity West Midlands - Birmingham 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Full Day Class at Tan Rosie Caribbean Cookery School
Add to Basket
Passionate about cooking? Discover the best flavours of Caribbean cuisine with a Full Day Class at Tan Rosie Caribbean Cookery School. Kick things off with authentic Caribbean canapés, before cooking up a storm of delicious fare, including dishes from Jamaica, St. Lucia and Barbados. There are options for everyone to get stuck into, from classic meat dishes to vegetarian and vegan options, and you’ll have experienced cooks to give you any guidance you might need.
The proof’s in the pudding, so you can tuck into your dishes with your fellow cooks once you’re finished. You’ll also take home a folder full of fantastic recipes to recreate the magic at home.
- Full day class at Tan Rosie Caribbean Cookery School
- Learn how to cook dishes from Barbados, St. Lucia, Jamaica and more
- Tuck into Caribbean canapés on arrival, and tea and coffee throughout
- Vegan and vegetarian menus available
- Take home your recipes in a folder
- Enjoy your finished dishes after the class, or take them home to enjoy
- Receive Tan Rosie Caribbean Cookery School merchandise, and a membership for exclusive discounts and offers
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Tan Rosie Caribbean Cookery School in Birmingham, you’ll meet your fellow cooks and your experienced guides. Get into the mood with Caribbean canapés on arrival, before trying your hand at some of the best dishes that the Caribbean has to offer. You’ll be given tips along the way, including the best places to buy Caribbean ingredients, and there’ll be refreshments throughout to keep the creativity flowing. Tuck into your finished dishes at the end, or take the leftovers home.
You’ll get recipe cards of each dish in a folder, so you can keep cooking long after the class is finished. You’ll also receive free Tan Rosie Caribbean Cookery School merchandise, as well as an automatic membership to Tan Rosie Club for exclusive discounts and offers.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on selected dates from 10.00 to 16.00 throughout the year. Excluded dates may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 6 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
West Midlands - Birmingham
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- One Day Course at the Raymond Blanc Cookery School at Belmond Le Manoir£375.00
- Simply Novelli Hands On Cookery Course with Jean-Christophe Novelli£350.00
- One Day Cookery School at Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's River Cottage£240.00
- A Day in Amalfi Cookery Class with Giancarlo Caldesi at La Cucina Caldesi£160.00