Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Free-Flowing Gin and Tonic Afternoon Tea at The County Hall Hotel, LondonCode: PGTCH2 9 month validity London - Westminster 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Free-Flowing Gin and Tonic Afternoon Tea at The County Hall Hotel, London
Add to Basket
Treat yourselves to afternoon tea with bottomless drinks and sublime views over the river Thames with this Free-Flowing Gin and Tonic Afternoon Tea for Two at The County Hall Hotel, London.
Served in the spectacular Gillray's Bar, tea at County Hall is an absolute day-maker. You and your guest can sit back, relax and check out the views of the Thames and Big Ben as you enjoy sweet and savoury delights. Tuck into an array of finely cut sandwiches, freshly baked scones and delicate homemade cakes. You’ll be able to pair your delicious spread with your choice of tea.
Enjoy 1 hour 30 minutes of free-flowing gin and tonic, perfect for topping off the afternoon with a little extra sophistication.
- Afternoon tea for two at County Hall Hotel, London
- Free flowing gin and tonics for 1 hour 30 minutes
- Views overlooking the Thames and Big Ben
- Selection of delicious sweet and savoury treats and a variety of teas and coffee
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll be shown through to your pre-booked table in Gillray's Bar, where you can take in your surroundings and views over the river Thames and Big Ben.
Relax with 1 hour 30 minutes of free-flowing gin and tonics as you enjoy a delightful selection of sweet and savoury treats including traditional finger sandwiches, scones and homemade cakes.
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Your experience is available to book seven days a week, between 13.00 and 16.00.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Westminster
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Complete Three Course Champagne Celebration Dining for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 17% £189.50 £156.00
- The View from The Shard and a Three Course Meal for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 38% £153.40 £95.00
- One Night Country Hotel Break with Dinner and The Bombay Sapphire Distillery Self Discovery Tour with Gin Cocktail for Two£254.00
- British Airways i360 Flight with Gin Afternoon Tea at Metrodeco Tea Salon for Two£92.00