Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Four Course Meal for Two at Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's River Cottage - Friday NightCode: PRCCSF 9 month validity Devon - Axminster 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Four Course Meal for Two at Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's River Cottage - Friday Night
Add to Basket
Enjoy a fabulous four-course meal at Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall’s River Cottage, as seen on the TV series. The celebrity chef is renowned for his commitment to ethically produced food, and now’s your chance to enjoy the best of it with a Friday Night Dining experience.
Widely known for his honourable commitment to seasonal, ethically produced food, Hugh gained a huge following through his TV series and books, and has gone on to establish the award-winning River Cottage. Your meal will take at place at the famous farm, where the chefs delight in sharing the food they’re so passionate about.
On arrival, you’ll be treated to a tractor-trailer ride through the fields to the barn at the bottom of the valley, where you’ll be welcomed with an aperitif and delicious canapés. Once seated at communal tables, the chef will talk through your menu for the four-course masterpiece. Your meal will be rounded off with coffee and petits fours.
- Welcome drink and canapés with your host for the evening
- Chef’s introduction to the menu
- Four-course dinner
- Petits fours and coffee
- Tractor ride from the car park to the farm and back again
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On your Friday night at the River Cottage, you will be met in the car park by members of the team and transported to the farm with a short tractor-trailer ride. Once you have arrived at the farm you will be offered a seasonal welcome drink and canapés. There will be plenty of time before you sit down to eat to have a look around the farmhouse and the gardens and soak up the atmosphere.
Once seated the Chef’s introduction is up next; they will talk through the menu. You will enjoy a four-course meal from a menu that will be decided on the day, depending on what local produce and seasonal ingredients are at their best. The wonderful evening will be rounded off with coffee and petit fours before the tractor takes you back to the car park when you are ready to head home.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a full paying adult
- The terrain is rough in places, as it is farm but disabled access is possible
- Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall will not be attending
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience can be booked on selected Fridays all year round.
We recommend you book at least twelve weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow up to 4 hours 30 minutes for the whole experience; starting at 18.30 and ending at approximately 22.45.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Devon - Axminster
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Four Course Meal for Two With Wine at Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's River Cottage - Saturday Night£180.00
- One Day Cookery School at Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's River Cottage£240.00
- One Day Bread Making Class at Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's River Cottage£195.00
- One Day Fish Cookery Class at Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's River Cottage£240.00
- Three Course Dining Experience and Cocktail for Two at Marco Pierre White's London Steakhouse CoSave 51% £114.50 £55.00