Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Formula Silverstone Single Seater Experience and Overnight StayCode: PAHVSS 9 month validity 2 locations 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Formula Silverstone Single Seater Experience and Overnight Stay
Add to Basket
Get ready for a major adrenaline rush with this Formula Silverstone Single Seater Experience for one, and turn it into a minibreak with a loved one, with an overnight stay for two at Villiers Hotel.
With a four-speed racing gearbox, unbelievable cornering grip, responsive handling and extreme speed, your car promises to give you the true F1 feeling. You’ll be taught by an ARDS-licenced instructor, with 10 minutes following a pace car and 20 minutes driving at your own pace.
Afterwards, make your way to the nearby Villiers Hotel, where you and your lucky loved one can spend the night in charming surroundings. In the morning, you’ll be served a cooked or continental breakfast to set you up for the day.
- Formula Silverstone Single Seater Experience for one person
- Full safety briefing and instruction
- 30 minutes total driving time on Stowe Circuit in an open-wheel single seater
- Overnight stay at Villiers Hotel for two
- Cooked or continental breakfast
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Silverstone you’ll receive a detailed safety briefing and a chance to familiarise yourself with Silverstone’s specially-designed Stowe Circuit. For your first session you’ll take your amazing Single Seater round the circuit following a pace car, building up your speed and confidence as you get used to the car’s controls.
After a short break you’ll be on your own out on the track to prove your racing mettle, using all of your skills and wits to go as fast as you think you can handle.
After your driving experience is over, you and a loved one can make your way to the nearby Villiers Hotel, where you’ll enjoy an overnight stay in a Standard room with charming décor, free Wi-Fi and TV. Set in a former coaching inn, the hotel is home to an AA-Rosette restaurant and close to plenty of nearby attractions. In the morning, you can tuck into a delicious cooked or continental breakfast.
- Minimum age: 18
- Maximum age: 70
- Minimum height: 5ft 2in
- Maximum height: 6ft 4in
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- Participants need to have held a full manual driving licence for at least one year, kindly note your licence must be presented on the day
- Kindly note, if you are deemed under the influence of alcohol or drugs on the day you will not be able to participate in this experience
- Participants must be physically fit. Driving experiences are not suitable for those that are pregnant or suffer from epilepsy, high blood pressure or heart problems
- Spectators are welcome - Children must be supervised at all times
- No animals (other than pre-confirmed assistance dogs) are allowed on site
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
This experience runs on selected weekends.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
One night stay
Your one night stay is available Thursday to Monday. Exclusions may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Check in from 14.00 and check out by 11.00. Please allow approximately 2 hours at Silverstone, the actual time spent in the cars depends on speed and individual ability.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.