Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Ferrari 458 Challenge Race Car Driving ExperienceCode: PDLFC1 SP1 9 month validity Hertfordshire - Hemel Hempstead 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Ferrari 458 Challenge Race Car Driving Experience
Add to Basket
Prepare to put the pedal to metal in the drive of a lifetime, with this Ferrari 458 Challenge Race Car Driving Experience for one.
With a spider web roll-cage, slick tyres and uprated race suspension, the Ferrari 458 Challenge is lower, harder and lighter than its predecessors, making it an aerodynamic masterpiece. You’ll begin with a 30-minute briefing, before three sighting laps and one high-speed passenger lap in a sports saloon car.
Newfound skills at the ready, you’ll be let loose for 10 hair-raising laps around the track with an expert. An unforgettable, adrenaline-fuelled experience that’ll leave you buzzing long after it’s over.
- Ferrari 458 Challenge Race Car Driving Experience for One
- 30-minute brief
- Three sighting laps
- One high-speed passenger lap in a sports saloon car
- 10 driving laps with 1:1 tuition from the motorsport academy team.
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Drift Limits you’ll be checked in, before beginning with a 30-minute introductory brief, covering racing lines, throttle and braking techniques, and track day safety etiquette. Once you’ve been given the lowdown on everything you need to know, you’ll start with four sighting laps, including a high-speed passenger lap to kick-start the adrenaline in a sports saloon car.
Get ready to put this exquisite motor through its paces, with 10 high-speed laps round the circuit. You’ll have an expert driver in the passenger seat throughout to ensure you get the most out of this fantastic experience.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Maximum age: 80
- Guidelines are that you should be no more than 6ft 2in with a maximum weight of 18 stone to be safe and comfortable to drive. Please check at the time of booking.
- You must hold a full, manual driving licence. You must present your licence on the day of your experience; photocopies will not be accepted
- All drivers must have a good understanding of the English language for instruction purposes
- All drivers need to be in reasonable health
- Glasses must be worn in required
- Please note: anyone deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate
- Spectators are welcome. All children must be accompanied by a non-participating adult
- No pets are allowed on site (except for assistance dogs)
- Race tracks can be noisy and so may not be suitable for small children
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
- A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
Please check the validity of your voucher as it is essential that you book and take your experience before the expiry date.
The experience is available on selected Mondays and Wednesday to Friday. Exclusions may apply.
There may be some Saturday availability at a surchage - please check at the time of booking.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Hertfordshire - Hemel Hempstead
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.