Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Family Two Night Luxury Treehouse Experience
Add to Basket
Treat yourselves to a tree top adventure with this unique two night family break, in a luxury tree house set on the edge of Snowdonia National Park in Wales.
These magical tree houses have state of the art structures and blend beautifully amongst the canopy of the Oak, Larch and Scots Pine trees. You’ll be overwhelmed by the natural environment as you spot open pastures and mountain streams nearby.
Your tree house will be well equipped and is designed to accommodate up to two adults and two children (a third child can be accommodated on a day bed), a hand wash basin and a private Swedish compost toilet, nearby you’ll find a local shop and a friendly village pub. There are many fantastic walks to take and magnificent views to see around the impressive Snowdonia National Park. This is bound to be a truly unforgettable adventure for all.
- A two night break in a stunning luxury tree house
- Bedding and a wood burning stove
- Firewood and lighters
- Use of books and games within the tree house
- Eco toiletries including shampoo and body wash in the shower, and hand soaps etc in the tree house
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
On arrival you will be able to drive as close as 400 yards from your tree house and will then need to walk the rest of the way with assistance from the helpful team if needed. During your stay you can explore the local area or just chill out in your tree.
Each treehouse is fully insulated with a specially designed wood burning stove which heats the spring water shower, situated below the treehouse, as well as the large hotplate for cooking. All cooking implements are provided, along with a supply of firewood and lighters for the stove. Solar lanterns and twinkly lights can create a very romantic setting in the evening
- Minimum age: one participant must be over 18
- This is a self catering break - bring as much food and drink as you like
- Bed linen is supplied, but you should bring your own bath towels
- Your car can be driven to within 400 yards of the Treehouse site, after which some fairly flat walking on grass is required
- Some treehouses have spiral staircases as their primary access – please make clear at the time of booking if this is likely to cause difficulty
- Please note: animals including dogs cannot be accommodated
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
This experience is available 1 February to 14 December. You can book your break to start on Sunday, Wednesday or Friday.
Try to book as early as possible to avoid disappointment – weekends in the summer tend to get booked up quickly. We recommend you book at least four months in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
This experience is for two nights, with arrival after 15.00 on your first night and departure before 11.30 on the second morning.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Wales - Powys
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.