Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Family Tour of Manchester UnitedCode: PFTMUF 9 month validity Manchester - Old Trafford 4 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Family Tour of Manchester United
Add to Basket
Take a family tour of Old Trafford and immerse yourself in the history of Manchester United with this fascinating museum and stadium tour. Now’s your chance to retrace the steps of club’s greatest legends, relive the triumphs and marvel in the glorious past of the ‘Theatre of Dreams’.
Discover the magnificent trophy room, sit in the heights of the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand, and stand in the manager's spot in the dugout. Take a seat in the changing room at your favourite player’s peg and, as you emerge from the players’ tunnel, imagine the sound of 75,000 fans cheering for you. After the tour, you’re free to browse the museum at your leisure, where you’ll find over 130 years of footballing history. You’ll receive a tour certificate as a memento of your visit, but undoubtedly it’ll be an unforgettable experience for the whole family.
- A tour for two adults and two children at Old Trafford
- Entry into the museum
- An annual pass to enjoy the museum and stadium tour for 12 months following your experience
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Your experience will include both a stadium tour and visit to the museum featuring:
- The Sir Alex Ferguson Stand – prepare yourself for a breathtaking look inside Old Trafford. Feel the passion as you enter centre stage at the Theatre of Dreams
- Dugout – Pace down the old players’ tunnel like the stars of matches gone by and imagine standing by the team's manager
- Players’ Tunnel – Feel what it’s like to stand in the players’ tunnel let your imagination run free as you look over the perfect green pitch
- Dressing Room – Sit at the peg of your favourite player and imagine what it would be like to be a part of the manager's team talk
- Museum – browse at your leisure and see the extensive trophy cabinet as well as the extensive collection of club memorabilia
You will also receive an annual pass which will entitle you to visit the museum and enjoy a standard stadium tour free of charge as many times as you want over the following 12 months.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Vouchers are valid for two adults (over 16) and two children (under 16) (under 18’s need parental or guardian consent)
- Wheelchair access and disabled facilities are available
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The tour is available Monday to Saturday between 09.40 and 16.30, Sundays between 10.30 and 15.30. All bookings are subject to availability.
Kindly note, tours do not take place on home match days or the day before a home European game. Tours and contents may sometimes be subject to late changes or cancellations.
We recommend you book at least two weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
The stadium tours last approximately 1 hour 10 minutes and it is recommended you allow an additional hour to visit the museum. You are able to visit the museum at your leisure before or after the tour. Please ensure you arrive for your tour in plenty of time. If your stadium tours booked after 15.00 you will need to view the Museum prior to the Tour.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Manchester - Old Trafford
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Manchester United Football Club Stadium Tour with Meal in the Red Café for One Adult and One Child£53.00
- Manchester United Football Club Stadium Tour with Meal in the Red Café for Two£70.00
- Manchester United Football Club Stadium Tour for Two Adults£50.00
- Manchester United Football Club Stadium Tour for One Adult and One Child£40.00