Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Explore the History and Art of Blending Gin for Two in a 1920 Inspired Art Deco Gin BarCode: PSTHBH 9 month validity West Midlands - Stourbridge 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Explore the History and Art of Blending Gin for Two in a 1920 Inspired Art Deco Gin Bar
Add to Basket
Head to Dr. Hardwicke’s Gin Emporium to explore the history and art of blending gin together, whilst surrounded by the charm of 1920s inspired art deco.
You’ll each be greeted with a G&T on arrival, made with Dr. Hardwicke’s small batch, artisan gin. Sip away as you get the lowdown on the spirit’s chequered past and current production from a gin connoisseur, before treating your senses with a scent and tasting session of varying botanicals and learning about the gin creation process.
Equipped with your new knowledge, it’s time to get creative in writing your own recipe before putting your skills to the test. While you wait for your gin to be created, you’ll enjoy a final gin cocktail before graduating from Dr. Hardwicke’s Gin School and heading off with your own 70cl bottle of gin and two 50ml bottles of Dr. Hardwicke’s Hop Gin to share when you get home.
- Explore the History and Art of Blending Gin in a 1920 Inspired Art Deco Gin Bar for one
- Dr. Hardwicke’s own Gin and tonic each on arrival
- Learn the history and production secrets of gin from trained experts
- Scent and taste session of botanicals
- Two gin cocktails each
- Write your own gin recipe as a team
- Take home a 70ml bottle of your own gin, plus two 50ml bottles of Dr. Hardwicke’s Hop Gin to share
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
What happens on the day?
Starting with a G&T made from Dr. Hardwicke’s small batch own gin, you’ll get to grips with the history and production process of gin, before enjoying a scent and taste session of botanicals and learning all about gin creation.
With a cocktail such as a Tom Collins in hand, you’ll then be putting your creative skills to the test and writing your own recipe, which will be kept on file at Dr. Hardwicke’s. They’ll be able to recreate your gin at any time for you to enjoy. As your gin is created, enjoy a final gin cocktail. You’ll then graduate from Dr. Hardwicke’s Gin School, and leave equipped with your own bottle of bespoke gin, as well as two 50ml bottles of Dr. Hardwicke’s Hop Gin to share.
- Minimum age: 18
- Take away gin samples can be provided for all drivers
- Maximum eight guests per experience
- Doctor Hardwicke’s Gin Emporium is located upstairs – with no lift – if you require the experience to be located on the ground floor please mention it when booking and they will try to accommodate your request
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on selected Saturdays 15.00 to 18.00, subject to availability.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 3 to 4 hours for the full experience - includes a 45 minute break for lunch - food is not provided.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
West Midlands - Stourbridge
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- One Night Country Hotel Break with Dinner and The Bombay Sapphire Distillery Self Discovery Tour with Gin Cocktail for Two£254.00
- The Oxford Artisan Distillery Founders Tour with Tastings for Two£100.00
- Gin and Vodka School Experience at Nelson’s Distillery for Two£159.00
- Learn the Art of Distilling and Create your Own Gin for Two£129.00