Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Escape Room Experience for Two in CardiffCode: PEREC2 9 month validity Wales - Cardiff 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Escape Room Experience for Two in Cardiff
Add to Basket
Immerse yourselves in an alternative reality with this Escape Room Experience for Two in Cardiff.
Prepare to push yourselves to the limit with your choice of six intense and challenging themed rooms. You’ll have to use all your smarts, skills and nerves of steel to solve puzzles together in order to escape before 60 minutes is up! Whether you fancy heading into the fearsome setting of Alcatraz, solving a gruesome murder in an art gallery, or escaping a serial killer, the choice is yours…
Fun, unique and endlessly exciting, once you’ve escaped (or not!) you’ll be able to take a team photo complete with props and costumes to remember your experience.
- Escape Room Experience for two people in Cardiff
- Choice of six themed escape rooms
- Unique, immersive experience
- Team photo to take home
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll be welcomed to the social area, where your Game Master will brief you on what’s in store for the evening.
You’ll have 60 minutes to work together and escape one of six themed rooms of your choice. Afterwards, you can have a photo – complete with themed props and costumes if you fancy it – to remember the fun you’ve had.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Under 12 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Players aged over 12 but under 16 require an adult aged 18+ to remain on the premises
- Participants under the influence of alcohol or drugs might be turned away and their game will be stated as a no-show
- While you are on the premises, you must ensure to conform to the codes and regulations, adopt proper standards of behaviour, and cooperate with the employees. The company doesn’t tolerate any kind of bullying or harassment towards its employees
- Drinks and food may not be brought into the event and into the room
- The game is designed for a team of 2 to 6 people per room
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available Sunday to Friday 12.00 to 21.00 and Saturday 10.30 to 22.30. Exclusion may apply.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 20 minutes for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Wales - Cardiff
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.