Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Drone Flying Experience
Add to Basket
Ever wanted to fly a drone? Immerse yourself in the world of these revolutionary aircrafts, with this Drone Flying Experience for one at one of London’s first outdoor drone flying arenas!
Starting with a drone simulator, you’ll then move on to the arena, a specialised circuit with hoops and slaloms. Test your new-found piloting skills with a Mavic Pro, gaining an appreciation of its agility as you go.
Take control of a Phantom 4 Pro and take photos and videos, before getting the unique opportunity to fly an Inspire 2 X5S, reaching speeds of 70mph. You’ll guide it up to 400ft in the sky, capturing amazing images from above!
You’ll take home an image taken from your drone as a memento of your day. Brilliant fun and open to kids over 8 and adults alike, this is an unforgettable day out for all.
- Drone flying lesson at London’s first outdoor drone flying arena
- Test your skills with a Mavic Pro on a specialized circuit with hoops and slaloms
- Fly state-of-the-art professional drones, including the Inspire 2 X5S
- Take photos of your antics from 400ft above
- Complimentary hot and cold drinks provided
- Still image to take home
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival, you’ll meet the expert team who’ll make sure you get the most out of your day. You’ll begin by testing your skills on a drone simulator, using a real set of controls to fly a virtual drone on high definition screens. Once you’ve got the feel of it, you’ll head out to the arena, where you’ll be given the opportunity to fly state-of-the-art drones, including the Inspire 2 X5S, favoured by professionals.
Capable of providing incredible 5.2k-quality aerial footage, it can fly up to an impressive 70mph. You can capture your own antics from the air as the drone reaches 400ft. You can take home a still image as a memento of your unique experience. Complimentary hot and cold drinks are provided throughout.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 8 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- Small groups of up to six participants
- Up to 6 spectators per booking are welcome to come along and watch the action
- The onsite-log cabin has toilet facilities and an in-house cinema where simulator training takes place
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available on selected dates throughout the year. All sessions are subject to availability and weather conditions.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 to 3 hours on site for this experience depending on the group size.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.