Previous Page Breadcrumbs
DrivingView all Driving
With premium driving experiences at the top tracks around the UK, including the world famous circuits at Silverstone and Brands Hatch, we’ve got a car and a challenge to suit speed freaks of every persuasion. For connoisseurs of beauty as well as power we suggest you make a date with your dream car – a Ferrari or Aston Martin perhaps, or how about a Lamborghini with a six figure price tag?
If you’re spoilt for choice opt for a multi-car superblast that puts you behind the wheel of up to seven different luxury vehicles on the same day – the ultimate petrolhead’s pick and mix!
For a daredevil thrill that’s not for the faint-hearted, take a Formula 1™ style single-seater for a spin, and discover what it’s like to be Lewis Hamilton for the day. Or why not try something completely different, like off-roading in a 4x4, hugging the bends in a super-fast kart or spraying the gravel beneath the wheels of a professional rally car? We have everything from the classic Morgan, the Aerial Atom and Trucks to weird and wonderful Stunt Cars. If it’s got wheels…..
Half Day Classic Morgan Driving Experience with Factory Tour
- Take a new classic Morgan sports car out for a 1 hour spin in the Malvern Hills
- A guided tour of the factory and museum visit for you and a guest
- Available throughout the year, Monday to Friday
Combined Rally and Supercar Day at Everyman
- Drive your pick of two supercars and take the wheel of all-power rally cars
- Six miles driving in each of your chosen supercars plus rally driving on purpose-built stages
- Available on selected weekdays and Saturdays throughout the year
Visit to The National Motorcycle Museum for Two Adults
- Visit to the National Motorcycle Museum, the finest and largest in Britain, for two adults
- Get up close to some raw power with over 1,000 expertly restored bikes on show
- Restaurant and coffee shop facilities available on site
- A choice of 12 thrilling driving experiences
- Available at locations across the UK
- Available throughout the year