Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Drive Silverstone Race Car ExperienceCode: PSXRC1 9 month validity Northamptonshire - Towcester 1 person
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Drive Silverstone Race Car Experience
Add to Basket
Experience the atmosphere of Silverstone and feel like a genuine F1 racing driver with this Drive Silverstone Race Car Experience. At the home of the British Grand Prix, you can get the F1 feeling in the driving seat of an exquisite BMW M2. Sleek and stylish, it packs a punch with a top speed of 175mph. Learn the racing lines with an ARDS-licensed instructor, who’ll show you how to do it like the pros.
New skills mastered, it’ll be time to put them to the test in a Silverstone Single Seater. This car is nothing like anything you’ve ever driven before, with its manual four speed racing gearbox, unbelievable cornering grip, responsive handling and incredible velocity. As an added bonus, if your experience falls on a weekend when a race is taking place, you’ll receive two admission tickets to watch the race.
- Full safety briefing
- Demonstration lap from a professional instructor
- Drive 4 laps in a BMW M2
- Learn with an ARDS-licensed instructor
- 20 minutes of independent driving in a Silverstone Single Seater
- 15 minute performance debrief
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at Silverstone, you’ll receive a detailed safety briefing and have a chance to familiarise yourself with the track with a demonstration lap from a professional instructor.
Then it’ll be your chance to take the wheel of a BMW M2, and learn the racing lines with your instructor. After four full laps, it’ll be time for you to switch cars and put your skills to the test independently in a Silverstone Single Seater. You’ll have 20 minutes to tear up the track in style, before a 15 minute performance debrief at the end.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 18
- Maximum age: 70
- Minimum height: 5ft 2in
- Maximum height: 6ft 4in
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- Participants need to have held a full manual driving licence for at least one year, kindly note your licence must be presented on the day
- Kindly note, if you are deemed under the influence of alcohol or drugs on the day you will not be able to participate in this experience
- Participants must be physically fit. Driving experiences are not suitable for those that are pregnant or suffer from epilepsy, high blood pressure or heart problems
- Spectators are welcome - Children must be supervised at all times
- No animals (other than pre-confirmed assistance dogs) are allowed on site
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- The centres contracted with us hold public indemnity liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover.
Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20) payable on site. The purchase of this is optional and is in addition to the Public Liability Insurance held by all venues. The full details of any indemnity or damage waiver will be provided by the activity operator. We are unable to advise or comment on the content or suitability of these products.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher
This experience runs on selected weekends at 10.45, 11.55, 13.45, 14.55 and 16.05, subject to availability.
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow approximately 2 hours for the whole experience, including briefing.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Northamptonshire - Towcester
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.