Previous Page Breadcrumbs
De Havilland Dragon Rapide Flight over London for TwoCode: PDEHAW 9 month validity Cambridgeshire - Duxford IWM 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
De Havilland Dragon Rapide Flight over London for Two
Add to Basket
Take to the skies together for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure steeped in nostalgia, history and glorious sightseeing, with this de Havilland Dragon Rapide Flight for Two.
You’ll experience what it’s like to step aboard one of the last Dragon Rapide aircrafts still flying, taking off and climbing upwards to eventually cruise at 1,500 feet in the air. Breathe in the sense of freedom as you soak up unrivalled views of the Cambridgeshire countryside, before soaring over London’s Olympic Village, Tower Bridge, Buckingham Palace and more iconic landmarks.
After you’ve landed, the two of you can take your time exploring the Imperial War Museum Duxford, Europe’s premier aviation museum. Here you’ll find an outstanding collection of more than 150 historic aircrafts, from Biplanes and Spitfires to the mighty Concorde. A day out that’s perfect shared, and one you’ll never forget.
- Pre-flight briefing from your pilot
- Approximately 1 hour 15 minutes flying time in an iconic de Havilland Dragon Rapide
- Unrivalled views over the Cambridgeshire countryside and London skyline
- Entry to the Imperial War Museum Duxford, home to over 150 historic aircrafts
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival, the two of you will check in before a full pre-flight briefing from your expert pilot. Once you’re ready, you’ll head out to step aboard one of the world’s only working de Havilland Dragon Rapide aircrafts. In the air, you’ll cruise at 1,500 feet, allowing you to gain unrivalled views over the Cambridgeshire countryside as you fly south towards the London skyline. With an hour and a quarter to enjoy the flight, there’s plenty of time to take everything in.
After your landing, you can explore the Imperial War Museum Duxford. With a vast array of history and more than 150 iconic aircrafts, there’s loads to see here, making it the perfect way to round off an unforgettable day.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Maximum height: 6ft 4in
- Maximum weight: 20 stone
- You must not fly if you are suffering from any serious medical conditions (inc. epilepsy, fits, severe head injury, high blood pressure or heart conditions), or have recently undergone surgery, unless you have a certificate to fly from your doctor. You must not fly if you are pregnant or under the influence of drugs or alcohol. You must be physically able to climb in and out of the aircraft
- Spectators are welcome, though their view may be limited to take off and landing. They may also enter the museum with you, which can be purchased at half price
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
Flights operate on most weekends from March to October. We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
The flight will last approximately 1 hour 15mins, including taxi time. However you are welcome to spend as much time at the museum as you like.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Cambridgeshire - Duxford IWM
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.