Previous Page Breadcrumbs
De-Code a Bespoke Cocktail at The Bletchley's Secret WW2 Bunker, for TwoCode: PLPDC2 9 month validity London - Kings Road 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
De-Code a Bespoke Cocktail at The Bletchley's Secret WW2 Bunker, for Two
Add to Basket
Discover ‘The Bar of The Future’ and immerse yourselves in a drinking experience unlike any other at The Bletchley.
Once you’ve found the secret location, it’ll be up to you to crack codes in order to reach the personalised, mouth-watering cocktails awaiting you. Using WWII Enigma machines, protocols and Sherlock’s deduction principles, you’ll provide the mixologists with enough information to create a bespoke cocktail for you. No cocktail is ever served twice, so rest assured that yours is truly one of a kind. Expect multi-sensory, awe-inspiring drinks that put your regular drinks to shame!
The Bletchley’s located in the basement of Chelsea Funhouse, where you’ll also find dining concept Journey, full of tantalising flavours inspired by famous journeys of the world, as well as the Chelsea Black bar: the perfect spot for a post-mission espresso Martini.
- Immersive, multi-sensory cocktail experience at the renowned Bletchley bar
- Secret entrance to the bar
- Break codes and use WWII Enigma machines
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Two cocktails made especially according to your taste and smell preferences
- No same cocktail made twice, ensuring a truly bespoke experience
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
Your immersive experience begins as you make your way to the secret entrance of the bar.
Once through, you’ll receive a welcome drink, before deciphering codes, using a WWII Enigma machine and more in order to receive your cocktails.
With the information they’ve gleaned, expert mixologists will create two bespoke cocktails pertaining to your smell and taste preferences. No cocktail recipe is ever repeated, so you’ll rest assured your multi-sensory, bespoke drinks are created just for you.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Minimum age: 16 (All under 18s must have left the premises by 23.00)
- Under 18s will be served non-alcoholic cocktails
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
The experience is available to book Tuesday to Saturday throughout the year, subject to availability.
The experience must be pre-booked.
Tuesday and Wednesday: 17.30 to 00.00
Thursday and Friday: 17.30 to 02.00
Saturday: 13.30 to 00.00
Sunday: 13.30 to 20.00
We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 2 hours for the full experience.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
London - Kings Road
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.
- Theatrical Cocktail Experience for Two at Alcotraz, The Prison Cocktail Bar£70.00
- Visit to Bletchley Park and Afternoon Tea for Two£76.00
- Comedy Night for TwoSave 36% £39.50 £25.00
- Tropical Cocktail Masterclass for Two at Laki KaneSave 50% £70.00 £35.00
- Immersive Magical Cocktail Experience for Two at The Cauldron, London£75.00