Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Compliments Experiences is the best place to be when looking for cricket gift ideas and cricket experiences!
Cricket gifts are always hard to find, but here we have two of the greatest cricket gifts around for the cricket fanatics among you. The cricket bat photoframe would be a great gift to give someone in your family who loves the great sport!
Another one of our fantastic cricket gift ideas would be the Lords Cricket Ground tour, ‘the home of cricket’! You will get to go behind the scenes of the great arena! See areas such as inside the pavilion and long room, you will also get to see the players dressing rooms and see where some of the most famous cricketers sit as they wait to bat! After the tour you will be taken to the museum. The museum is the home of over 400 years of cricket history and more importantly...The Ashes Urn! It will be hard to find better cricket experiences than this one!
The Kia Oval Cricket Ground Tour for One Adult and One Child
- Grab a junior cricket fan and explore the historic Kia Oval
- See the stadium from every angle and enjoy a tea or coffee overlooking the pitch
- Available on selected dates throughout the year
Bespoke Cricket Bat Experience at Millichamp & Hall
- Create your dream cricket bat with Millichamp & Hall, as used by professional stars
- Be involved in the bat-making process from start to finish
- Available on selected dates