Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Think Britain, think cream tea. The afternoon tea’s older (but smaller) sibling, cream teas have been around for centuries and enjoyed for just as long, and if you want to join in the tradition then we’ve got plenty of places for you to take part. Whether you want a perfect British pairing of cream tea with a visit to one of many National Trust locations, or a trip to the iconic Harrods department store, you’ll find somewhere great to partake from the list below.
As most of these cream teas are for two, you can share in the experience with a friend or loved one and make the most of your tea, scones, clotted cream and jam. If you’re looking for a tea-time trip that includes finger sandwiches and cakes too, then it’ll be afternoon tea that you’re after.
Health Club Day Pass with Cream Tea for Two at a Marriott Hotel
- Unlimited use of the leisure facilities for a day for two
- A quintessential cream tea for two
- Available Monday to Friday at a choice of 16 Marriott Leisure Clubs
Lake District Steam Train Trip and Cream Tea for Two
- Travel on one of England’s longest and oldest narrow-gauge railways through the beautiful Lake District
- Refresh with a cream tea in the Fellbites Café at either end of the track
- Available seven days a week, subject to some restrictions
Cream Tea with a Glass of Champagne for Two at Harrods
- A refined cream tea for two in the Harrods restaurant
- An elegant dining experience in an iconic location
- A pot of tea of your choice from over 14 Harrods Fine Teas with scones, preserve and cream plus a glass of chilled champagne each