Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Think Britain, think cream tea. The afternoon tea’s older (but smaller) sibling, cream teas have been around for centuries and enjoyed for just as long, and if you want to join in the tradition then we’ve got plenty of places for you to take part. Whether you want a perfect British pairing of cream tea with a visit to one of many National Trust locations, or a trip to the iconic Harrods department store, you’ll find somewhere great to partake from the list below.
As most of these cream teas are for two, you can share in the experience with a friend or loved one and make the most of your tea, scones, clotted cream and jam. If you’re looking for a tea-time trip that includes finger sandwiches and cakes too, then it’ll be afternoon tea that you’re after.
Lake District Steam Train Trip and Cream Tea for Two
- Travel on one of England’s longest and oldest narrow-gauge railways through the beautiful Lake District
- Refresh with a cream tea in the Turntable or Fellbites Café at either end of the track
- Available seven days a week, subject to some restrictions
London Sightseeing Bus Tour, River Cruise and Cream Cakes with Cocktails for Two at Mr Fogg's Gin Parlour
- Tuck into an array of cream cakes and wash it down with a Mr Fogg’s cocktail
- Discover the very best of London with a hop-on, hop-off bus ticket and boat trip
- Available Sunday to Friday 16.00 to 18.30, with buses running from 08.30 to 17.00 daily