Previous Page Breadcrumbs
Bateaux Windsor River Thames Champagne Lunch Cruise for TwoCode: PB20WL 9 month validity Berkshire - Windsor 2 people
Product ImagesDouble tap to zoom Play Video
Bateaux Windsor River Thames Champagne Lunch Cruise for Two
Add to Basket
Take a trip together on the Thames, enjoying picturesque scenery as you dine on tasty British cuisine with this Bateaux Windsor River Thames Champagne Lunch Cruise for Two.
Floating along the River Thames in Windsor, the simple elegance of the Bateaux London vessel Willow Room reflects regal sights like Windsor Castle, the Racecourse and Eton College as well as the town itself and other nearby Royal Boroughs.
Along the way you’ll savour the seasonal set menu with a glass of champagne, giving you a delicious waterside dining experience that you won’t find anywhere else in Berkshire.
- A set three-course Champagne lunch on the Thames in Windsor
- Features seasonal dishes on an ever-changing menu
- A glass of Champagne each
- See sights like Windsor Castle, Windsor Racecourse and Eton college from Willow Room by Bateaux London
- 1 hour 30 minute cruise
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
What happens on the day?
On arrival at the Bateaux pier in Windsor by 12.00, you’ll be ready to board Willow Room and shown through to your table ahead of setting sail at 12.15.
You will receive a warm welcome from the crew before taking your seats for a three-course lunch from a set menu with a glass of chilled Champagne per person. From there it’s down the river to take in the sights while enjoying your delicious lunch against a Windsor and Maidenhead Royal Boroughs backdrop.
Once you’ve finished marvelling at all the sights of Windsor, the vessel will return at 13.45. It’s a waterside dining experience that you won’t find anywhere else in Berkshire.
Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue, while government restrictions apply in relation to Covid-19 we are offering free extensions on all experiences so you can take your experience when the time is right.
- Minimum age: 12 (under 18s need to be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Bateaux Windsor welcomes people with disabilities. Please inform them of special requirements or disabilities at the time of booking in order for them to meet any personal requirements
- Step-free access isn't available but crew members may help guests with mobility issues on to the boat. Additional space can be provided for seeing-eye and hearing guide dogs
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
The cruise is available on selected dates throughout the year. Exclusions will apply.
We recommend you book at least 4 weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
Please allow 1 hour 45 minutes for the full experience. The cruise will last approximately 1 hour 30 minutes, with boarding 15 minutes before. Board from Thames Side from 12.00 to depart at 12.15. Please arrive promptly as late boarding is not possible. Disembark at 13.45.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
Please see the following page for information on our packaging and delivery.
All images shown are for illustration purpose only, actual product may vary from images shown.
Add to Basket
Berkshire - Windsor
Please note some locations indicated on the map may not be completely accurate and should not be used when planning directions.